Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

There’s a special report coming up on Sky News later entitled ‘Why did Britain freeze?’. Maybe we can expect some answers then.

1 Like

1 vs 200 mate

we can expect some very professional and accurate reporting

1 Like

@Tassotti did you know half of Oireland totally closed down for a day while they waited for 3 inches of snow that didn’t even start till 10 oclock that night?
No business has been done now for 2 days. It s a fucking disgrace Whats happened here . Every bank in the state closed its doors yesterday while half the country was under blue skies. Airports closed. Busses and trains parked up. Supermnarkets closed. Gards ringing in saying they can’t go to work. The health service practically stood down unless you were dying.
Its cost the country 200 million they are saying. It’s personally cost me 5 or 6 grand. The usual losers spent 2 days on the radio moaning that their 23 euro dole snow bonus wouldn’t arrive for another week.

2 Likes

typcial Oireland, all drama and over reaction over fuckall, business’s closed for no reason, economy losing millions and the pubs full of course

1 Like

It’s a fucking disgrace what’s happened

1 Like

Shannon airport closed for no reason, its a thunderering disgrace

Kay Burley will be all over this.

Embrarressing. Shannon is a glorified cow shed

6 or 8 lads with shovels and brushes should be enough to keep it open.

1 Like

:joy::joy: the tans and their special reports. Like thst time Cantona kicked yer man a day given over to it on sky news. Stupid bastards

1 Like

is it 200 million it it cost? to have lads sitting at home scratching themselves, posting pictures of snow and shit memes about Brennans Bread

1 Like

You can’t put a price on the safety of our citizens, bud. No lives lost. It’s great that our state values life over capital.

7 Likes

sure ye lot over there only got mickey mouse bad weather and the country had to shut down, we got far better bad weather here, serious bad weather, people have died

1 Like

you’d want your head examined to get onto a UK motorway in bad weather as any serious accident or hold up and you are up shit creek without a paddle

Ah lovely :clap:
Your posts are a delight most days :smile:

I can confirm I drove from junction 21 to junction 20 in the snow on my bike on Tuesday night.
I am a credit to oireland.

1 Like

My usual 45 minute commute has been cut in half since Wednesday. Not a sinner on the M1. Tosspotti won’t admit it but London’s been closed for business since Wednesday.

1 Like

Putting yourself and other road users in danger.

London was open for business all week fuck all snow there

1 Like