Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Any idea what border control will look like for us?

2 Likes

She’s a second rate TV presenter who got lucky

1 Like

Dry your eyes and write another love letter to your mate Sir Keir.

She has become an unmerciful cunt

1 Like

A Fine Gael hack.

Why is she taking the whole thing so badly ?? She looked to be utterly seething . Farage and his crew were being silly granted but why was she taking it so badly ??

Because the EU apparat is self righteous.

She has spent a while trying to look stern and presidential presumably because she thinks she has a chance of moving up the EU ladder.

I think it is more than that she really looked angry . She had the appearance of someone who needed a brandy to calm themselves .

Become?

3 Likes

I have no idea what she’s getting at there.

2 Likes

Fair play to Kate for double jobbing as an aer lingus steward on the way over. Can’t say she isn’t earning her keep

God bless you Maaam, very reassuring words

HER MAJESTY THE QUEEN
As Philip and I arrive at Windsor today, we know that many individuals and families across the United Kingdom, and around the world, are entering a period of great concern and uncertainty.

We are all being advised to change our normal routines and regular patterns of life for the greater good of the communities we live in and, in particular, to protect the most vulnerable within them.

At times such as these, I am reminded that our nation’s history has been forged by people and communities coming together to work as one, concentrating our combined efforts with a focus on the common goal.

We are enormously thankful for the expertise and commitment of our scientists, medical practitioners and emergency and public services; but now more than any time in our recent past, we all have a vitally important part to play as individuals - today and in the coming days, weeks and months.

Many of us will need to find new ways of staying in touch with each other and making sure that loved ones are safe. I am certain we are up to that challenge.

You can be assured that my family and I stand ready to play our part.

ELIZABETH R

1 Like

Will maam get a ventilator ahead of a toddler? I’m guessing she will.

They must be cracking up isolated in the Palace

was ww2 a bigger tribulation?

At least you could go for a pint during the blitz