Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

If Boris continues to brazen this out is there a possibility of civil disobedience on a large scale? Cc @flattythehurdler

Anything is possible the past week has shown us. The Police have no authority anymore, the way law is at the minute and following the past few days all bets are off.

1 Like

I think Boris is still really popular is he not?

He destroyed the opposition in a recent election I believe

Things have gone really smoothly for him since he became PM too.

Next PM with Cummings an out of sight, off the books consultant. Will he be the first PM with a coke problem?

Second. Boris is a fan of the white stuff too.

Arch Brexiteer Steve Baker says Cummings should go

Boris doing the briefing himself today. Not sure if this helps Cumming.

Civil disobedience :roll_eyes: people have voluntarily stayed under house arrest because of a bad flu. I think the gov may survive man drops kids off to his parents scandal.

Very clearly one rule for the plebs.

If you or anyone else in England needs to drop their kids to their parents because of sickness they should.

Pity for Cummings he disagreed with this

Did he?

Stay Home

He acted within the guidelines. Fair play to him for looking out for his family. No laws were broken.

Fair play for looking after his family, agree Iโ€™d have done the same whatever ratboy Harris says. Cummings fucked up big time though, canโ€™t have it both ways. If the 2nd sighting is proven itโ€™s squeaky bum time for Boris

Even Sky are putting the boot into Boris.

You think that scruffy fucker Cummings would at least have put on a shirt and tie leaving Number 10. He looks a right tramp in that t-shirt.