Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

There should be a push for that here as well.

The overt racism unleashed by the Brexit campaign continues unabated.

UK 2020
Very sad

1 Like

There was Racism in Britain before they joined the EU , there was racism in Britain when they were in the EU , there is racism in Britain after they leave the EU .

Blaming Brexit is just plain silly .

Brexit made it OK though

2 Likes

Racism is the reason there is brexit

4 Likes

Tories won an 80 seat majority off the back of this.

1 Like

Something similar here …

index

I disagree . None of the immigration of non white people to UK was due to EU . There was always euroscepticism in both left wing and right wing politics . The old Labour would have been eurosceptic .

Racists voted to exit the EU no doubt but there were many other reasons . The political establishment still doesn’t get it .

3 Likes

It was the ability to get the normal couldn’t be arsed to vote neanderthals out to vote tipped the balance. There was no sense to it because it is Muslims they want rid of and they’re British

1 Like

The people who got out to vote were people in post industrial wastelands who wanted something to nail the establishment .

Who are fairly racist tbf. Boris has got a tune out of them regarding our borders

1 Like

Paddy who has only been woke since circa 2016, calling the UK, one of the most multi-cultural places in the world, racist. You couldn’t make it up.

The paddies are racist too but the big difference is the brits due to their imperial and military history think they’re superior to others. For all our faults that’s not true here. it’s an inferiority complex we have.

A swathe of English society does. But not all.

Ah yeah sure that goes without saying but I’m sure it explains a lot of the brexity stuff.

It certainly does. Most of the scotch hate the English, and in fairness, it looks like they may finally have the stones to stand on their own two feet.
The Welch are too far in the trough, and most wouldnt work to warm themselves.

1 Like

The traffic on the road I have seen today is the worst in 26 years, thanks be to god I’m on the bike. Basically a 10 mile single lane jam between London Bridge and Morden down the a3 and a24. You could see some motorists were on the verge of murdering someone with a wheel brace. They widened the footpaths and also put in cycling lanes, its total carnage

2 Likes

cc @Tassotti :open_mouth:

all that means is that pubs will be officially closed its a total cod, every pub in the city is open

2 Likes