Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Hancock is a plank.

Looks like a Limerick training session

Congratulations Boris and Carrie from all at TFK :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

If Boris wasn’t such a cunt, you’d feel sorry for him.

Con ( +5 )

@flattythehurdler , what’s the view on Cummings over there now? Is he villain turned hero or vice versa?

Henry VIII won’t like this

I’d say he’s shot his load at this stage

1 Like

Nobody likes him or particularly believes him. For now he has gained no traction, but most of the population have just had a years fully paid holiday, a vaccine, and have the prospect of going to benidorm for a drunken brawl, so they’re happy. Cummings words may start to gain traction as the tide goes out in a year or two.

2 Likes

I think he’s too much of a weasel to have fired everything. And I’m sure Boris knows this.

Whoever did the recording kept his phone very steady, a lot of lads recording stuff provide very shakey footage

There are some amount of shitholes in England in fairness. A few cracking towns and cities, but an awful amount of dumps.

5 Likes

Johnson is a political genius. He got the Indian variant on the front page on Friday,got married Saturday,a to get that clown Cummings off the front page

1 Like

The same could be said about Ireland in fairness

Sounds like Ireland

1 Like

I’d say Boris is a lad that Charlie Haughey would have worked well with

1 Like

You get a better class of creep on the mainland

1 Like

I suppose, just multiply the amount of scumbags by millions.

I forgot to ask, whatever happened to the neighbour that ratted out your aul boy for getting the visit off the brother? Did you get the IRA on the job, would my south Armagh contacts be any good to you?