Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

No fucking foreigner is going to tell John Bull what he can and can’t do.

Expats versus immigrants.

If this is true it going to be a joke. Boris/Lord Frost/John Bull’s power play sees Paddy thrown to the wolves.
https://www.politico.eu/article/eu-diplomats-emergency-brexit-plan-ireland-uk-single-market-access/

Fair bit of kite flying I’d imagine.

I can’t see how that could possibly be legal

The tans LOVE throwing chairs

exactly! Every video of them kicking off is a chair throwing contest. They’ll want it as an Olympic sport soon.

1 Like

‘Avvvvvv it.

1 Like

As legitimate a sport as rowing or track cycling.

1 Like

I know paddy is no angel but I dont know , there’s a way more sinister element in your average English scumbag

Send forth victorious

See when they ran out of shit to throw they just kind of fronted up without throwing digs. Useless cunts

3 Likes

I saw someone joke here on tv in Spain that once the british tourists are allowed back in they’ll be able to chuck terrace chairs around squares again.
While Paddy likes a pint you rarely see this carry on. I am wondering if those tans on that video were two firms

The world really needs these lads to holiday in Russia.

2 Likes

It’s becoming more common here now as well. Video in glanmire last year of 2 gangs of lads going at it and one of a rolling brawl in Limerick as well. Lads were throwing slaps instead of tables alright

Paddy can’t handle the heat when he’s away, has to stay indoors

Nah. Just thick cunts and if anyone drew a half decent slap on any one of them, they’d go down quicker than a Galway hurler

2 Likes

I always like to imagine the lad filming these like a BBC war journalist in the Gulf war in a flak jacket and helmet.

But why would you throw a chair at someone so they can throw it back at you? Brain dead twats