Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Very sad news. RIP.

Interesting take this given how you cheered on attempts in the USA a few months ago to lynch a few US politicians.

1 Like

What are you talking about?

@Rocko , you might want to keep an eye on @myboyblue .

RIP

How quickly they forget.

Put up a link to whatever you are referring to.

@Rocko will let you know the penalty if you tell lies on the Internet.

Just reading some of the tweets around this it seems almost par for the course of being a British MP dealing with death threats regularly.

RIP

Here’s a good one I learned today. The head of the committee to investigate and uphold parliamentary standards is a guy called John Whittingdale MP. He’s a former culture secretary who once got caught taking a dominatrix on a freebie trip to the MTV Awards in Amsterdam which he failed to declare. He also failed to declare that he accepted free hospitality from London lap dancing clubs while he was chairing an inquiry into the licensing process for London lap dancing clubs. This all makes me want to be an MP.

6 Likes

Just another night in old blighty

Whittingdale is dodgy as fuck. He has big links to Dmitriy Firtash who is a Ukrainian oligarch with massive ties to the Kremlin, to Russian organised crime, and to that whole bizarre Trump-Manafort-Russia nexus.

From what I can make out he’s basically Russia’s point man in Britain and must be kompromated up to his eyeballs by them.

facking have it you slaaagss

1 Like

Or just party with John

These guys are beyond redemption

2 Likes

Can anyone explain what happened exactly yesterday with the Christopher Cope affair??

Government were trying to sort out the Owen Paterson stuff and push through everything without a debate and vote. He objected and there was an hour long debate today

I knew that, I was wondering why, and it seems you are right, he objects for the sake of it.
Just to out the venom from the Tories regarding this into perspective, he objected to banning upskirt photos, and objected to pardoning Alan Turing his criminal conviction for being gay, with barely a murmur.
What a cunt in a shower of them.

1 Like

Yorkshire Cricket Club are in big trouble over allegations of racism.

Your Cricket Weekly must have been a few weeks late

2 Likes