Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

FOGRA
I am pleased to confirm my support for Kemi Badenoch at this time. A leader we can trust and believe in

Her surname doesn’t inspire much confidence. One Enoch was bad enough.

That’s the end of her so

1 Like

The one Enoch was a Badenoch.

1 Like

look at this fucking ejjit

1 Like

So what are people expecting from this car crash of a race?

I think Sunak will have enough to make the last two.

Mordaunt and Truss will try and cannibalise the other to be his opponent.

Hunt’s only hope is that the above three successfully cannibalise each other enough that he gets through the gap. Even then he has no hope of winning with the members. The same applies to Tugendhat.

I’m going for Sunak v Truss in the run off.

Truss to win.

You’d think in this day and age they could afford a parliament building with enough seats? Shambles of a country

I stand corrected, but I would say that the House of Commons, and by extension Westminster, is a listed building. You just can’t knock a wall down for a bit more space mate.

1 Like

It is tiny when you are inside it, looks huge on Telly

1 Like

They could surely build a new one? Leave it as a museum

Put it up in Milton Keynes altogether?

What the fuck???

It’s not fit for purpose mate. Fellas having to STAND isn’t democracy

Rishi 88, Penny 67, liz 50. Hunt and Zahawi eliminated.

Zahawi got his dream promotion to chancellor of the excequer just last week. Where did it all go wrong?

I see Charlie Walker has backed Penny Mourdant. I will hereby be supporting her campaign from here on

I know. And you never tipped him!

It is due to be renovated actually. There was an agreement/proposal a couple of years ago to move parliament to somewhere like Birmingham when the renovations take place.

Penny will walk this with the membership

Hunt’s 18 votes will move to Tugendhat you’d think.

Zahawi’s will split between the top three you’d think.

Be interesting to see if the votes of Badenoch/Tugendhat transfer to each other, depending on who is eliminated first.

Braverman’s votes will go to Mordaunt I’d say.

Can see Hunt leaving politics in fairly short order after this because one of the top three is winning this and the top three are the nutty brigade.

At the moment Mordaunt looks to have the edge on Truss to get into the run off and you’d expect she’ll beat Sunak.

Nobody seems to know anything about Pin Up Penny. A poll says only 11% of voters would recognise her.

I was wondering if she was related to the well known Mordaunt clan of south east motor trade notoriety.

Mordaunt is a descendant of Denis and Mary Mordaunt, who were born in County Wexford, Ireland, during the late 18th century, according to a genealogy website maintained by her uncle Henry Mordaunt.[76]

I wonder will her premiership last longer than her marriage.

Mordaunt met Paul Murray when they were both students at the University of Reading and married him in 1999, but this ended in divorce the following year.

Her main strength in this race seems to be how little people know about her, in a similar manner to how the stock of Irish football players tend to rise the more they don’t play.

I suspect she’ll be hopelessly out of her depth as PM (she has the same initials, which seems to be about the best reason anybody can come up with to vote for anybody in this race).