Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

4 Likes

You think that was a giant TV? you tulip. If only the technology existed to edit a video and run another from a segment of it…

I haven’t a clue what you’re on about.
You mean he’s projecting it down from the drone?

Ah jasus.

1 Like

Liz Truss is barely getting a word in in this debate.

Sunak has picked the wrong strategy here, he’s talking too much and coming across as a Ben Shapiro type bully.

The correct strategy was to let Truss do the talking. Whoever talks less wins the debate, on the basis that whoever is talking in this debate is lying.

This moment was genuinely terrifying to watch live. Dystopian.

Meanwhile
My favourite slugging hole.

2 Likes

Looks like a proper shop that

1 Like

Is that your local now Flatty?

These Tory debates are some car crash, or to be both more and less specific, some other type of loud crash.

Always was. I lived right near it for a few years. A lad said all you do is go to the Albert, the bookies and work, you’d get a nosebleed if you wandered off Oxford road

I’ll edit. I used drink here all the time when I met herself. On our first date my mate kev said “don’t, whatever you do, bring her there”. I did on the second date. There was a lad, since passed called Joe who was the barman. A gent, but the unhealthiest looking specimen you’d ever see. He had no teeth. He confided in me one time that he’d had false teeth but lost them.
“When did you lose them Joe?”
“29 years ago”
Anyhow, when we went in I asked for a Guinness and asked herself what would she like. She looked around slightly nonplussed but lady that she was, asked Joe politely for a gin and tonic.
Joe stood there momentarily and squinted at her,before disappearing under the bar for what seemed like about 5 minutes, eventually appearing triumphantly back up to eye level with a bottle of Schweppes which had, and this did happen, cobwebs on.
He poured it all into a half pint glass.
Thanking him profusely, she asked for ice and lemon.
“We don’t do lemons here”
That Friday I said we’d go out for a drink. I went to pick her up. After a few minutes, she said
"I used to go with my last boyfriend in his Ferrari to winebars, and here I am, waiting for a bus to go to The Albert.
We were engaged a week later.

27 Likes

I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

Me neither

Welling up here. You married up brother, fair fucks

1 Like

I married an English girl. I keep telling her I won’t make that mistake again.

From my mate Aussie Ben mark1 (living back in Australia)

“Funny
Has that owner from the Albert changed any of that furniture since I was there
Is he still doing the Guinness with a vodka shot
Guinness should ban him for that”

2 Likes

MICK MICK MICK

7 Likes