Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

They are only a bunch of pasties .

4 Likes

FAO anyone travelling London- Birmingham by train. The chiltern line is far more comfortable and far less busy than virgin or London midland. Pleasant journey down to London. Spending the weekend in Richmond. A smashing spot in this hot weather down by the river Cc @Tassotti

I go out sunbathing every day at 12:30 for an hour, you should see the tan on me

2 Likes

I’d say it unreal. It’s a top class spot. Serious women out there. You get a different class out that way. Currently in Balham. Another top class spot.

full of paki’s, not a place I’d go

Not come across any. Mainly young professionals having pints. There’s a few nice bars here.

1 Like

In the pitcher and piano in Richmond by the river. I’d say you’d do awful damage. A better class of woman in here.

@Horsebox ?

The lad that was at pride today

English women are far superior, they really look after themselves

Camden Markets up in flames now. The UK sounds like a horrible and indeed, dangerous place to live.

Sadiq Khan is a thundering disgrace, the place is falling apart under him

It’s like Australia in reverse really. Bits are grand, but a lot of it you’d not want to go into.
It’s going to get a lot worse IMHO before it gets better.
Teresa may is a goner reading between the lines, and a hard brexiteer will grab the reins, like fundamentalists do in times of uncertainty, and the views of an ultr-hardline few will be rammed down the throats of everyone else. These are largely extremely wealthy in any case, so will sail into the sunset as the true misery unfolds.
The only hope is a credible party formed from the centre ground labour and lib dems.
It’s not going to be pretty. It’s a powder keg of too many malcontents in too small a space. I think crime will escalate and widespread public disorder is certainly not impossible.
I suspect it will be a history lesson in generations to come.

3 Likes

One other thing to remember is that whatever the misty eyed brexiteers would have you think, England has always been a shithole unless you were fortunate. It has actually steadily improved in general for the past two centuries for the average punter. Overall this will be a blip I think, and it will continue to slowly improve in the long term.
Ireland is just blessed with a beautiful, well placed and sparsely populated country.
This is why the jocks who can’t cut the apron strings are so especially craven. Those who vote for independence are admirable.
I made the mistake of calling them the Craven nation when in discussion with some lads after training, one of whom it transpires voted against independence. Haven’t seen him since.

2 Likes

why don’t you fuck off home so if you don’t like it here and live some mucksavage existence in the west of Ireland with an appalling standard of living, talking out the side of you mouth after all England has done for you, typical mick bastard

5 Likes

Exactly right.

Sigh. This isn’t An Fear Rua in 2004, mate. It’s sad to see a poster still trotting out the same stale, boring material 13 years later.

Up your game.

He should try living here himself before shouting at me sid.

2 Likes

fuck off and don’t be annoying me you little prick, you should be on your hands and knees giving thanks you have a great job, happy family and great lifestyle because of England, if you were in Ireland you’d be an alcoholic on the dole

How is the Monday night drinking going mate?