Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

I was there last week, my niece lives there. Quiet enough Surrey town, exactly what you’d expect around there. Didn’t see any council estates or big flats. The town centre was busy enough with all the shops you’d want sited there. There’s even an Oirish pub from the O’Neill’s chain, but I doubt they’d show the GGA games.

Big tripod in the town centre as War of the Worlds was set around there. HG Wells was from Woking, as are The Jam. There’s a quick train that will take you into Waterloo in about 25 mins, which is bonus.

That’s about it really. A nice town to live in if you want a bit of peace and quiet with the princess.

A lot leaflets to be distributed?

Were you there up to the weekend, mate? Did you go partying?

No, I was there Thursday morning for a few hours just visiting family. There’s a bus that goes from Woking to Heathrow that was quite handy for me.

Deliberate very carefully, mate. I’m not sure it’s wise to start married life living apart from princess (unless she would move too?). Imagine getting the red eye from Cork every Monday morning and not seeing her again until getting the late red eye back on Friday night.

1 Like

Sounds like Mrs O’Sullivan has pulled a few strings to throw a spanner in the works in a last ditch attempt to stop her princess marrying a scumbag from Limerick.

9 Likes

Choco being played like a fiddle here.

1 Like

Senior hurling. He’ll never be heard of again.

2 Likes

First weekend he is there some little minx will be all over him and boom #fakesheik #honeytrap

The old Renton will be out in force.

he got fucked out of O’Neils

1 Like

It was boring enough there in the 90’s.

Saw them play at home in the FA. Cup in '93 i think. Clive Walker ex Chelsea was playing for them. They call them “The Cards”.

1 Like

I’ve got a feeling Martin Tyler supports them, but Wiki is not helping me here.

Only fools and horses do it .

there’s be a lot of Orish deadbeats around the town centre, its not like a proper surrey town, more like a poor area of London, fucking phone shops and fried chicken joints all over the place.

1 Like

He was a baldy cunt at that stage wasn’t he ?

He was. A tubby little cunt

I think that might be Runcorn he supports.

3 Likes