Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Jezza’s love of complete party democracy doesn’t seem to extend to heeding the views of members regarding policy on the burning political issue of the generation.

2 Likes

Jezza is apparently the most arrogant politician encountered in the past two decades (according to not one, but two well known guardian journos)

The revolution will not be televised

:joy:

3 Likes

The right job for them.

RIP Elizabeth Windor’s husband.

Oh the irony

1 Like

Indeed if you look at the top left corner.

Princess Di would have voted Leave to make Britain great again

Who would she have voted for in “Big Brother” I?

Poor Brucie.

She would probably have been in it.

He’s fucked I’d say.

She’s not anyway.

Nasty Nick

Tyrone Tom was the glue that held that house together. They all hated each other after his eviction.

It was nice to see him get a couple of guest appearances on “Town Challenge” after that series.

1 Like

Very true.

Craig won by default. The whole nice guy schtick and “standing up” against Nick.

Nasty Nick would undoubtedly have been a runaway winner in today’s utterly changed media political landscape.

I don’t think Nasty Nick would get on.

Nowadays they look for;

• one loud mouth woman who will fall out with everyone
  • at least two women who they think will put out on tv
  • a couple of jacked lads
  • a flamboyant homosexual
  • someone from the upper class who is going to give a bit of Upstairs Downstairs japes interacting with the plebs
  • a sage old dad. Probably someone who used to be into coke in the 90s and has some old war stories

The magic of the early days was they were all in there genuinely hoping to win the 50k or whatever it was. Nick was playing the game for some seed capital for a business or something. He wouldn’t get past the first open audition.

Opinion: Dunkirk, the war and the amnesia of the empire https://t.co/jG11Y0O5Iu