Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 997394, member: 367”]how do you undergo a sex change?
do they numb your bollux and chop it off and then cut a slit between the legs to act as a fanny?[/QUOTE]
Google it mick.

thoughts on UKIP?
if i was english id vote for them

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 997397, member: 367”]thoughts on UKIP?
if i was english id vote for them[/QUOTE]
Im a supporter. Too many immigrants in this place. And strongly against the eu. One of the top lads in it is from kilkenny

id say its a right dog eat dog society over there tassoti, i remember you saying that you have to cut fellas off in the motorway to get ahead, no fools standing by to wave you on

Spudland is you fucking mick. Fucking priests raping children since the 1800s. This poor man/woman is trying to make a go of it. You’d never get a chance like that ireland

Its grand where the majority is white british. Very mannerly on the road actually. Up north and in london. Its full of ignorant pricks on the road. Fucking towel heads, eastern europeans, black lads and every type of cunt. I see at least one serious accident every day and one very near miss.

[QUOTE=“mickee321, post: 997394, member: 367”]how do you undergo a sex change?
do they numb your bollux and chop it off and then cut a slit between the legs to act as a fanny?[/QUOTE]
If Orange is the New Black is to believed, they slice the penis, and invert it to create the vagina.

Id say you’d know all about it

Orange is the New Black? Yea I’ve watched the first two seasons, its alright as prison chick tv series go.

cor blimey, fucking hell, Jodie has really cleaned up her act lately, stunning, simply stunning

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BugvF7VCQAAc1Dr.png:large

what a lovely smile, I see she has been speaking out about domestic violence recently, poor girl has been through an awful time of it

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuJYRu-IQAA7wsH.jpg:large

Some nose on Jodie but she would still get it!

she is my favorite twitter account, she is gagging for it, but has taken a vow of celibacy after all the blaguarding she has endured, awful nice girl when you get to know her

@Tassotti do you ever come across the atomic kitten one yer man McFadden was married too on your travels ?

Probably. There’s been plenty of lads coming across Kerry katonah.

I’d bury it into Katona if I got a chance

You’d want to start drivin a taxi, successful lads like you livin the dream drinkin Stella in Wetherspoons got no chance meetin her type.

Sex exploitation case in Rotherham

The sexual abuse of about 1,400 children at the hands of Asian men went unreported for 16 years as staff feared they would be seen as racist, a report said today.
Children as young as 11 were trafficked, beaten, and raped by large numbers of men between 1997 and 2013 in Rotherham, South Yorkshire, the review into child protection revealed.
And shockingly, more than a third of the cases were already know to agencies.
But according to the report’s author: ‘several staff described their nervousness about identifying the ethnic origins of perpetrators for fear of being thought racist’.

The terror threat level has been raised from substantial to severe, Home Secretary Theresa May has said.

This means an attack is deemed to be “highly likely”, but there is no intelligence to suggest one is is imminent.

Ms May said: "The increase in the threat level is related to developments in Syria and Iraq where terrorist groups are planning attacks against the West.

“Some of those plots are likely to involve foreign fighters who have travelled there from the UK and Europe to take part in those conflicts.”

She went on to add: "We face a real and serious threat in the UK from international terrorism.

“I would urge the public to remain vigilant and to report any suspicious activity to the police.”

The threat level is set by the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (JTAC).

The JTAC’s decision comes amid growing concern about hundreds of aspiring British jihadis travelling to Iraq and Syria, where Islamic State militants have seized large swathes of territory, and the murder of American journalist James Foley.

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, the UK’s most senior police officer, said Scotland Yard is ready for an influx in case large numbers of homegrown extremists return at the same time.

There are five levels of threat: critical (an attack is expected imminently), severe (an attack is highly likely), substantial (an attack is a strong possibility), moderate (an attack is possible but not likely) and low (an attack is unlikely).

[QUOTE=“Tassotti, post: 1008293, member: 361”]The terror threat level has been raised from substantial to severe, Home Secretary Theresa May has said.

This means an attack is deemed to be “highly likely”, but there is no intelligence to suggest one is is imminent.

Ms May said: "The increase in the threat level is related to developments in Syria and Iraq where terrorist groups are planning attacks against the West.

“Some of those plots are likely to involve foreign fighters who have travelled there from the UK and Europe to take part in those conflicts.”

She went on to add: "We face a real and serious threat in the UK from international terrorism.

“I would urge the public to remain vigilant and to report any suspicious activity to the police.”

The threat level is set by the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre (JTAC).

The JTAC’s decision comes amid growing concern about hundreds of aspiring British jihadis travelling to Iraq and Syria, where Islamic State militants have seized large swathes of territory, and the murder of American journalist James Foley.

Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe, the UK’s most senior police officer, said Scotland Yard is ready for an influx in case large numbers of homegrown extremists return at the same time.

There are five levels of threat: critical (an attack is expected imminently), severe (an attack is highly likely), substantial (an attack is a strong possibility), moderate (an attack is possible but not likely) and low (an attack is unlikely).[/QUOTE]

Serves em right for letting all those barbarians into the country in the first place. You reap what you sow.