Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Just want Ireland needs right now, more life long students in niche subjects, a museum worker, a secretary and two gays.

3 Likes

I think it is easy blame brexit when London doesn’t give you the standard of living you expect . It will be a great leathsceal for those who don’t cut the mustard in London .

1 Like

hmm who was it? Come on own up. :slight_smile:

@Tassotti is there any chance you could get in contact with Fintan and help him out.

Fintan Muldoon (41) Hod Carrier, Morden.

I’m stuck over here living in a squalid bedsit and reduced to posting pictures of the latest take away junk I can afford on my measly wages on an obscure forum. It pads out the hours in my desperately lonely existence. There’s no hope for me returning home as foreigners can do my job better than I can and at half the price.

Can we start one of those charity things that @Locke set up to sort this poor fella out? -

a couple of faggots get sent home because they couldn’t make a proper go of it on the mainland, plenty of these losers in oireland alright :rofl: sent home to mammy to get their washing done and dinner cooked and blame it on Brexit :rofl: you couldn’t make it up

4 Likes

Jeremy Corbyn has been completely vindicated as telling the truth over what happened during “Traingate”.

Any chance the media who lied about what happened and tried to twist the story into a smear campaign against him might now apologise?

And Richard Branson, too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47fqjA8CwGE&feature=youtu.be

#Tae in Mug.

Will virgin trains be making a statement on this?

Will he be making a statement about his MP who thinks that the Rochdale abuse victims should stop whinging and just get on with it?

1 Like

Therese May is allegedly telling MPs that she will stand down on 31 August 2019 when Brexit is all wrapped up. I think she’s being very optimistic.

Labour have come out with a much more clearly defined soft Brexit position this morning. Will be interesting to see how the likes of Ken Clarke and Nicky Morgan go in some of the key parliamentary votes now, though Labour will have the likes of Kate Hoey presumably breaking whip on them now.

Why ken Clarke?

Most unapologetic Europhile in Tory party. Voted against the Article 50 legislation I think. Himself, Morgan, Anna Soubry and maybe a few others may be drawn to cross the floor if there’s a chance of beating government on any important Europe votes if Labour are united.

Jesus If SF had decided to take up their six seats, they could have caused havoc.

And helped Northern Ireland, and Ireland by extension.

1 Like

Starmer puts forward a rather cogent argument.

About three months ago I emailed Keir starmer about brexit. Within two hours I had had a lengthy, well thought out and personal reply. On the other side, a good pal of mine says he’s an utter wanker.
There’s no way ken Clarke will cross the floor, nor Anna soubry

1 Like

ah for fuck sake, are you that gullible? you honestly think he sat down and personally wrote an email to some orisih simpleton?

If I were an oirish simpleton I’d be suspicious.