Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

That she wants to give Corbyn a P45? Six months ago she and the Tories were hoping Corbyn would stay forever.

Another U-turn.

Sectioned works better.

May was wearing a bracelet with a picture of the Mexican artist Frida Kahlo on it.

Kahlo was a communist, had an affair with Trotsky, her paintings have titles including “Marxism Will Give Health to the Sick” and “Frida and Stalin”, and her coffin was draped in a communist flag.

You can’t make this stuff up.

1 Like

She has clearly cracked up. Who would wear anything like that on a tv braodcast?

They’ve been rumbled it’s all an elaborate plot to bring commy Corbyn to power

Maybe she secretly fancies herself as a Sinead O’Connor type?

Would have been cool if she’d ripped up a picture of Corbyn live on stage.

I assume that the men in the grey suits are preparing a glass of whiskey and a revolver for her at the moment.

They would if they thought there was anything better behind her

She’d try and drink the revolver and shoot herself with the whisky.

5 Likes

F off.

1 Like

Brexit is poison for the time being. I think they can see that anyone who handles it will be fucked. Especially on the Tory side. On the Labour side there’s more room for manoeuvre, if for no other reason than the average voter is a good deal younger.

She stopped just short of falling into a broom closet and getting her head stuck in a bucket.

1 Like

I met the Daily Mail reporter yesterday evening. He agreed that the whole Brexit thing is a mess and would be quietly swept under the carpet if there were someone strong enough to do so in the political establishment.

Has a similar view on the Muslims I expect

2 Likes

Is this Daily Mail reporter English and/or working for the English version?

He is from a minority himself.

That was pitiful