Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

If you don’t mind, I don’t take being admonished by a failed journalist seriously.

3 Likes

If you don’t mind, I don’t take being admonished by a proven, consistent moron seriously.

I laugh at it.

Funny, the Unionists having a problem with Ireland saying no.

I hope we veto a deal for these cunts…

1 Like

I would veto whatever they propose at this stage. Fuck em.

1 Like

And to think you had the temerity to set up an ‘ask @tase about Russia’ thread. Fucking jokeshop.

Get Francis to send an email

It’s quite funny that we still have a certain someone on this forum who has never even visited the place telling all of us what’s what in the US based on his reading of the NY Times, Mother Jones and Salon Twitter accounts.

Prince Harry is getting married, ITS OFFICIAL!

2 Likes

That’ll surely deflect all the simpletons attention from the pox they are making of Brexit.

2 Likes

Harry is taking one for the team.

Shes not good enough for him.

A divorcee of mixed raced ethnicity certainly bucks the royal trend, good on you Arry, two fingers to the crown

The good thing about this is that there won’t be a royal fucking wedding for a while

She’s a fine thing in fairness to him.

Their first born kid will be about fifth in line to the throne and have absolutely no royal blood in them, you couldn’t make it up and it’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like

It’s great, breed the fuckers out of it

Wont matter a fuck, breeding or none, they’ll be raised a cunt, by a shower of cunts, to do as cunts do.

Brexit :joy: no one gives a shit, except Mick the Muldoon who is shitting himself, this is far bigger

Hopefully she’s not a Catholic