Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Meghan Markle can trace her paternal ancestry to King John.

I’d be pretty confident you can too mate.

2 Likes

A measured view .

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-the-union-of-royalty-and-showbiz/

“royalty” and “showbiz”

She can be our new Diana

Arry is a wrong’un

1 Like

Yeah the royals won’t be long doing away with her either if she doesn’t toe the line

Hopefully Hewitt will be able to make his sons wedding.

1 Like

There’s a lot of jealousy in here from lads who leered over her when binge watching Suits. This is a love story.

I always found the pretend ira types were the ones most glued to British pageantry and celebrations, its bizarre, they love it, deep down the are absolutely enthralled by it all

4 Likes

The Church of England needs to address some real concerns by its flock on this .

because Harry murdered kids in Afghanistan?

She’s a fine looking woman. Great legs

1 Like

I wonder will Bunk be giving her away on the day - would be some craic

They’re always quick to point out some perceived tax payer cost for the whole Royal thing, ignoring the tourism boost them provide to the UK annually which is difficult to quantity. What they don’t get is that the British people love and respect the Royal Family, it is apart of their culture and national fabric. They can spend their money how they want.

Sure Ireland waste tens of millions annually on a dead language like Gaelic and a region like Connemara because apparently it’s our culture. You won’t hear the pretend IRA men moaning about that (in English, never Irish) though when they’re perched on their local barstool watching a British soccer match at the weekend.

5 Likes

Fans of royalty are like fans of Star Trek. Dreamers looking to escape their tedious and meaningless lives. I never though I’d say it but the current Start Trek films are far better than the ones with Nemoy and Shatner.

The reboot film was absolutely mighty.
I did like the old one with the whales though.
I also liked the concept of the voyager one, being of its time.

1 Like

have people stop visiting Versailles because Louis is no longer with us?

5 Likes

:laughing:

1 Like