Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

If anyone wants a laugh. You get a much better class of gross incompetence on the mainland.

You get incompetence in every country. Google Berlin Brandenburg Airport.

1 Like

Ah sure I know it well, ruthless German efficiency. At least the Germans grand kids won’t be subsidising it for the rest of their lives though.

That sort of thing doesn’t end well.

This sums up what a great country Britain is. Cc @Tassotti

Helen Wiltshire, 69, from Crawley, West Sussex, was overcome with emotion and broke down in tears as she thanked the pair for their visit, telling Meghan she ‘loved her’.

She clasped hands with Miss Markle and Prince Harry when they left Pop Brixton and said she has a special connection with the Royal Family from the early 20th century.

** Ms Wiltshire told MailOnline: 'It just means so much. In 1900, my grandfather signed the 1900 Uganda Agreement with Queen Victoria. Because of the royal connection we’ve always felt close to them.'

She wept as she held their hands and told Meghan: ‘Thank you, thank you for all you’ve done.’ **

Speaking afterwards, she said: 'I just love Prince Harry. For him to have found someone who he really loves it is amazing. You can feel their love I wish them all the best.

Ms Wiltshire ran a shop for 25 years from across Pop Brixton and added: ‘I just want to say it was a dream to meet them. I wish them all the best and thank you so much for coming to Brixton.’

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfT9uDzNFlQ

1 Like

The FT have gone in hard on The Presidents Club Charity Dinner

This hasn’t gained much traction here, has it?

Just read it now. Bunch of arseholes.

Would you be in any way surprised though?

Course not. A pack of London Real Estate guys FFS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8pIeeoZcg

1 Like

@ChocolateMice

Thoughts?

Christ -

I’ve said it a zillion times before - the first inhabitants of Ireland were a small dark race - it makes sense that they also show up in the UK.

The mouse has been proved right, again. You pale fuckers are later invaders.

We are the originals mate. Fucking hell, we should be kings.

Major explosion in Leicester. Looks like a polish supermarket blew up.

Gas Explosion apparently

Looks like a Warsaw zone, apparently.

Seems like somebody has done a Chief Wiggum here.