Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

The Leader in waiting. :slight_smile:

Very educational.

Probably laced with Polonium.

Corbin laying a wreath at the Munich attackers graves.

Corbynistas

Man of the people for sure.

Not the people of England though.

I’d say you’d be well on your way to getting your iron if you complimented a Muslim woman using the correct term for her headwear

It is a of course a smear campaign though, Tim, and you know that full well.

I’ve never, ever heard you utter a word of criticism of anti-semitism from any other source other than that supposedly coming from the Labour party.

And I haven’t heard you utter a word about Mr. Johnson.

Basically, it’s as clear as day that you and the people pushing this smear campaign don’t give a flying shit about racism and ant-semitism, you only want to see Corbyn forced out by any means necessary.

And it’s absolutely comical hearing the likes of the war criminal Netanyahu claiming high moral ground on anything.

Have a read of Gideon Levy, an Israeli journalist who actually has a long track record of getting it right about Israel and its activities.

Corbyn has been declared the next enemy of the Jews. Viktor Orban is a righteous among the nations; the American alt-right is the rock of Israel and its savior; Rodrigo Duterte, the Philippines’ leader who called to kill millions “like Hitler,” is a welcome guest in Israel – and Corbyn is the enemy of the people.

The Jewish establishment in Britain and Israeli propaganda have taken out a contract on him, to foil his election: He’s an anti-Semite, Labor is anti-Semitic, Jewish life in Britain is in “existential danger,” no less, as three British Jewish newspapers cried out in a joint editorial.

Stage 5 it seems.

Looks like that way.

He’s ignoring my consistent comments negative about Boris but hey ho.

Corbyn has an amazing ability to end up in places and doing stuff totally by accident.

All these accidental invites and sharing platforms with these people though he was dead right not to share a platform with David Cameron to oppose Brexit. :facepunch:

Another nonsensical reply.

For somebody so vocal on this subject, you seem to know very little about it, hence your posts tend to be made up of nothing more than tweets or memes you’ve come across.

But very little in the way of your own writing and opinion or any knowledge.

That tends to happen when somebody jumps on a bandwagon they know nothing about for cynical purposes, when they clearly don’t actually give a shit about the topic they’re claiming to take seriously, as is the case with you and anti-semitism - in fact the evidence suggests you don’t take it seriously at all, you’ve outright laughed at it.

To be fair, one has come to expect little else but bluffing, incoherence and hypocrisy from you.

Oh, and Tim, I haven’t seen a single comment from you about Johnson’s vile, racist comments or assoaciation with the anti-semite Steve Bannon. Plenty of silence though.

The only time you give a shit about anti-semitism is when you’re laughing at it or supporting it.

Lash up another Corbynista Twitter thing about this all being a conspiracy against The Absolute Boy.

He is a man who has consistently shared a platform with people who have, amongst other things, claimed that 911 was a Zionist conspiracy, that the Jews should be wiped off the face of the earth and then finds himself at a ceremony like that.

All in the name of “peace and dialogue”. It is hogwash. He makes damn sure that he won’t share a platform with “Blairites” opposing Brexit or Cameron on the same but has these little oversights elsewhere.

Netenyahu intervening is fantastic for Corbyn and his cult as they can now just squarely have a go at Netenyahu and Likud (something I would agree with), without actually dealing with Corbyn’s lies over this.

The man sits at 22% as the preferred next PM, against the most divided and putrid Government of a generation but still has these people who will go to bat for him.

I imagine you’ll stop sharing O’Brien’s hilarious LBC put downs now that he has dared to question Jeremy.

You still appear to not know what you’re talking about here, given that you still squarely fail to point out anything Corbyn has done wrong.

Lies and spin don’t count by the way.

You’re making a fool of yourself.

Also, I’d like to ask you one question: are you an anti-semite and/or a racist?

If not, why did you laugh at a swastika daubed on a wall?

Why did you lie in your last post about your comments on Boris Johnson? You made no comments on Johnson’s recent racist remarks and associations witht the anti-semite Steve Bannon.

Thanks for proving me right about you resorting to Twitter, by the way. I knew you wouldn’t let me down. You’re far too predictable.

No longer admiringly referring to him as “Bibi”, eh?

What changed, man? :laughing:

Can you not engage on a specific point?

Jeremy Corbyn has consistently shared platforms with extremelly dodgy people.

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt and say he was there as part of his ongoing mission tobring an end to all terrorism, everywhere ( :joy:).

You would have thought you would maybe research where you are travelling to and what is there. So if there was a memorial to three men involved in the castration and murder of athletes, you might arm yourself with a “you know what, I’ll sit this one out”.

Jeremy;

(I love the “boring” from the Corbyn cultist)

Here he is though, “not involved”.

You’re all over the shop. One second me calling him Bibi is something to attack me with, the next you’re calling me an anti semite.

Oh and Tim, let’s get real here.

This is the reason for the smear campaign,nothing else. You don’t voice these sort of opinions as leader of one of the two main UK parties and get away without the Israeli lobby trying to destroy you.

I have consistently called Boris Johnson a buffon and not fit to lead. He is not a member of HM Government though anymore is he - and is under investigation. So what more do you want?

Funny though how all of the Corbyn associating with terrorists is “right wing smears by a press desperate for Corbyn not to take over” but a weekend of non stop coverage on Boris Johnson basically being uncouth isn’t commented on by you.

As Martina Hyde (a journalist I believe you admire) said today;

Where are all these famous people from “the other side” in Jeremy’s world famous dialogue tours that exist? Did he ever meat a UVF member?

Given that he rejected the Anglo Irish Agreement and took the Sinn Féin IRA line for years then probably not.

A man of peace and dialogue though. :grin:

Dodgy people according to who? Anyway, haven’t you consistently said that talking to dodgy people is part of politics?

You can’t even pinpoint exactly what it is you have a problem with. I know you’ve seen Daily Mail headlines and such, but really, you have to do a bit better than obvious lies and spin which have been seen a hundred times before in the last three years.

Corbyn’s credentials as somebody who advocates peace and justice are impeccable. He’s one of the few people that has genuine principles in this regard in British politics. That doesn’t wash with the warmongering lobby.

Meanwhile, you admit to supporting the Iraq war, which left hundreds of thouands minimum dead and the entire Middle East in chaos.

Nobody did anything to force Corbyn to share the stage with all of these people.

That’s on him.

You are happy to jump on with moral indignation on anyone who says something untoward, but won’t here.

It is fascinating to watch.