Uk affairs, The Double Lizzie Crisis (Part 1)

Are you an anti-semite? Serious question. Your problem is you’ve spent too long on here trying to prove your Trump fanboy credentials, so off course you’re all over the shop oscillating between dog whistling and “Bibi” fanboyism. Don’t blame me for that, blame the vapidity and gullibility of your own nature.

Now, now Tim, you know full well that that’s not what I’m referring to.

While trying to push this smear campaign against Corbyn, you’ve tried to do a not so subtle line in snide remarks eg. “surprise surprise, silence over the Labour anti-semitism crisis”.

Yet here was Boris Johnson uttering remarks which were designed to do nothing other than whip up racial resentment and hatred. They weren’t designed to provoke debate, only to vilify.

Which is not surprising given Johnson is keeping company with Bannon.

And not a peep out of you about any of it.

And there was barely a peep out of HM Government, led by Mrs. May, or from the same Tory media trying to crucify Corbyn and Labour. No condemnations, no disciplinary measures, nothing.

Why was this? Ah shure, have a nice cup of tea and forget all this racial vilification happened.

It’s proof beyond doubt that the Tories and Tory media don’t give a fuck about racism or anti-semitism, and that the whole thing is yet another shameless attempt by them to smear Corbyn. Blairites are too only happy to play along to try and get Corbyn out. They spent two whole years trying to do it.

How are they impeccable?

He opposed the Anglo Irish Treaty.
Where is his dialogue with Loyalists he can point to?

He just supported the Sinn Féin IRA position. You agree with that, but that isn’t dialogue.

Corbyn is your classic contrarian. He picks the supposed weaker side and rails against Imperialism, with absolutely no nuance.

If I was interested in Middle East Peace and was going to an event in a foreign country, I would make damn sure I know what I am walking into.

How would I encourage peace by inadvertently honoring terrorists? Remember what these people actually did;

Corbyn knew well though.

“After wreaths were laid at the graves of those who died on that day and on the graves of others killed by Mossad agents in Paris in 1991”

Who was killed by Mossad in 1991?

It’s another unfortunate coincidence.

Blairites, May, Tories- the full bullshit bingo without dealing with the point.

The Anglo-Irish Treaty was in 1921, you dope. :laughing:

Agreement.

What else have you except bingo, mate?

I’ve destroyed you here.

Never mind two fat ladies, your posts here have contained more shit than 66 fat ladies - you’re a dream for the clickety-clickbait merchants.

You’ve been shown up as a spoofer, a bluffer, a hypocrite.

You showed yourself up as a dog-whistler to racism and anti-semitism.

And you haven’t laid a glove on Corbyn.

Bye now, I’m off to bed.

Knock yourself out.

@Sidney finally crawls off to the scratcher at 3.30AM having spent the night defending the useful idiot leader of the UK Labour party who was recently called a “fucking anti-semite racist” by Labour MP Margaret Hodge, herself a Jew whose grandmother and uncle were murdered in the Holocaust.

The same Sidney who is mortally offended by anti-Semitic graffiti scrawled on walls by uneducated morons in the US, but defends a cunt who attended a wreath laying ceremony for the animals who murdered Jewish athletes at the Munich Olympics. The same cunt who has regularly appeared with and supported groups and individuals whose stated purpose is to wipe out every Jew on the planet.

You simply couldn’t make it up.

Corbyn is toast, gone before the end of the month. When union leaders start deserting the Labour party leader, the jig is up.

I wouldn’t be so sure, as Sidney illustrates, the cult is strong.

A Tour de France from Riggins overnight.

Hodge is an arch-Blairite, an arch-Israel-defender and a supporter of the Iraq War who has been trying to smear Corbyn since day 1.

Jews who aren’t in slavish thrall to Israeli apartheid know the score.

Read Gideon Levy above.

You don’t even know what happened do you?

He attended a memorial service for Palestinians wiped out by Israeli state terrorism, which is a perfectly legitimtate thing to do.

Meanwhile you’ve spent the last three years on this forum vilifying Muslims and have proved themselves to be the biggest racism apologist on the forum.

You’re another one that has a shameful track record of defending anti-semitism. Read your posts from the time of Charlottesville back to yourself, defending Trump at all costs when he called Nazis “very fine people”.

You couldn’t make it up.

As one of the biggest deranged cultists on this forum, only rivalled by the racist piece of shit living from Nebraska quoted above you, you need to stop projecting, mate.

You’re a joke.

Here’s a bit about Margaret Hodge @anon7035031:

As leader of Islington Council, a post she held from 1982-92, Hodge was aware of previous, horrendous child sex abuse in the care homes for which she was responsible, and did nothing about it. This was not an either/or. She was incompetent, completely and utterly incompetent, and she knew about it.

She was guilty of rather more than a casual failure of oversight. She dismissed the detailed, accurate reporting of the London Evening Standard – whose editor, Stewart Steven, battled with typical ferocity to hold her to account – as “a sensationalist piece of gutter journalism”. Not content with shutting her eyes to his front pages, our latter-day champion of the whistleblower closed her ears to the courageous whistle-blowing of a social worker, Liz Davies. In an open letter to the BBC after it investigated a range of monstrous abuse (child prostitution, torture, alleged murders), Hodge libelled one of its victims as “seriously disturbed”.

Years later, in 2003, she was forced to pay Demetrius Panton £10,000 in damages for that, though understandably he was not assuaged by her apology.

Have a wee read of this @Tim_Riggins and @anon7035031.

As the two posters who have been most conspicuous in their apologism for racism on this forum, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/27-times-tory-party-racism-7904018

Where’s the inquiry, @Tim_Riggins?

Why do the Tories continue to tolerate Islamophobia in their party?

So more whataboutery.

I’d support any and all inquiries into same.

You talk about “bingo” and then engage in it.

Tut tut.

Your pretence that you give a shit about racism or anti-semtism was exposed long ago.

You only care about slavishly following the pro-Tory pro-Republican, pro-Israel line.

It’s so ironic. Labour launches aninquiry into anti-semitism and gets criticised.

The Tories stand idly by and let Islamophobia and racism go unchecked, and that’s apaprently grand. Trump engages in open race warfare and dog whistles to Nazis and that’s grand too.

The hypocrisy is staggering.

Question: do you think Israel and pro-Israel interests in the UK have made a concerted push to smear Corbyn since he became Labour leader because he supports the Palestinian cause? Yes or no?

I don’t know what you’re arguing.

I support an investigation into islamaphobia in the Conservative Party.

I think your last paragraph there is basically pure paranoia. Nobody forced Corbyn to share the stage with someone who said that 911 was a Zionist conspiracy. Nobody forced him to describe terrorist organizations as his friends. Nobody forced him to lay a wreath for terrorists who castrated and murdered ordinary sportsmen. That’s on him. You’re fine with it, you’re part of the problem. 22% want him as next PM, best of luck.

1 Like

You didn’t answer the question, Tim.

You don’t like answering questions, you’re also rubbish at actually detailing what it is you have a problem about with Corbyn.

You’re very good at repeating lies, though.

You’re also very good at laughing at racism and anti-semitism while pretending not to, along with that other racist dog whistling piece of shit @anon7035031.

The people who murdered Israeli athletes are buried in Libya, by the way.

Osama Bin Laden was as capable of the 911 murder as anyone else.

I don’t know what lies you’re referring to. These are all documented facts finally admitted to by Corbyn. He walks back from some of them at a later date, but they are what they are.

It’s quite stunning that you’re trotting out the same lies that Corbyn himself has had to admit were lies in recent weeks. There is indeed a memorial in Tunis to the 47 PLO leaders killed in an air attack by the Israeli air force in 1985. However that isn’t where Corbyn was photographed, it was at the memorial to Atef Bsesio and other leaders of Black September who carried out the Munich atrocity in 1972 and were killed in Paris by Mossad in 1992.

The weasel Corbyn’s explanation? “I was present when the wreath was laid for those killed in Paris in 1992, I didn’t think I was involved”. The lying cunt is holding the wreath FFS.

You failure to answer the key question here is quite revealing. If you were a Jew living in Britain, would you be more offended by seeing graffiti on a wall that said “Jews go home”, or by the leader of the second largest party and possible future PM paying his respects at the memorial to the Black September animals who slaughtered Jewish athletes at the 1972 Olympics.

Stop lying, stop deflecting to Trump, just answer the question.

You don’t of course. Liars like you never think they’re lying. That’s because they’ve done away with the notion of objective truth in ther heads and are gullible cultists.