Uk Election results hub 2017

Isabelle says we are where we are for the second time.

May either goes now or stays until 2019 at the least and the entirety of the Brexit negotiations are presided over by a lame duck Prime Minister.

1 Like

Fellow makes a complete cock of a point about the conservative and unionist party.

Some ignorant jingoistic cab driver in the audience can’t see any harm with the DUP, “sure they’re just Irish conservatives” :grinning:

1 Like

“I don’t believe in the concept of a hard Brexit or soft Brexit”. says Chris Grayling.

“I’m with you on that”, says Isabel.

Gobshites.

Dimbo talking about “open Brexit” and “closed Brexit” now.

This Isabel one is an awful cunt.

1 Like

The worst type of sneering Tory imbecile.

Is there a conservative British journalist who isn’t?

Latka Gravas pitching in here

Tea in a mug there from Campbell.

Alastair Campbell working with an Albanian political party sounds like a sitcom.

1 Like

This can only end in tears

@Sidney Are the Monster Raving Looney Party still on the go ?

Isabel criticises May for being robotic and then robotically says “Corbyn is unelectable”.

I’ll say it again this Isabel one is an utter cunt and just the kind of utter cunt that you’d expect to be writing for a Tory rag.

5 Likes

Sure are

She’s some geebag that Isabel. Some absolute fucking idiots in the crowd too. That baldy creep trying to say there’s no such thing as austerity :rollseyes:

That tory journo seems terribly upset.
She’d get it if she wanted it though.

Oh lord she’s bitter :lemon:

I hope Armando Iannucci is looking across the way at Isabel and seeing the basis for a new comedy character.

1 Like

Shes another maggie thatcher. She wants a Majouty to fuck people over