Uk Election results hub 2017

She is a bumbling mess but I still reject your assertion that she is an idiot. Being a donkey with public speaking isn’t the same as intelligence. I still find it baffling that you would criticise an Oxford graduate versus someone who failed A Levels.

As I said though, it’s all about the result. If she had a 50 seat majority right now this campaign would be quickly forgotten in the context of the Brexit talks, which was my main point.

She’s hardly thick enough to think she can keep going? Actually don’t answer that.

The Tories must long for the days of John Major now. Well, the ones with a brain. The mentalists in his own party destroyed him. Now their successors hold sway.

He was at least a Tory you could respect. His premiership looks like a golden age for them in hindsight.

Campbell is an odious piece of shit . I am no fan of Corbyn’s politics but I am delighted he mugged off that cunt .

1 Like

He’s looking for Irish citizenship.

She doesn’t know what to think yet. Her political career just disappeared overnight, and her name will be synonymous with political incompetence forever more. It’s some fall from grace considering where she was two months ago. The '94 All-Ireland has nothing on this.

1 Like

Campbell is an odious cunt, but he got the message over the last few weeks.

And few are better at taking somebody down.

He’ll stick the knife deep into May tonight, I expect.

What the Tories would do for 20 Majors now considering the the pack of cancerous stiffs Mrs May(fair) has assembled.

2 Likes

Cameron has a lot to answer for as well.

1 Like

All they have now is the DUP’s cash for ash.

2 Likes

What’s the pig fucker up to these days?

On the lecture circuit. 100k a pop. Trying to write his memoirs as well but not sure anyone will buy them right now.

Sir John took a lot of stick from some sections of CUP but he has been proven right on a number of points, in particular the whole question of the union; his point on devolution to Wales/Scotland essentially being ‘give them an inch and they’ll take a mile’. CUP’s relatively strong showing in Scotland is attributed by some to his impassioned campaign on that matter.

I’m delighted for them. They have to negotiate Brexit and the DUP will be part of the disaster.

1 Like

Fiona Mitchell fixing her white jacket on RTE here.

1 Like

With all due respect the British electorate did that . Campbell is at this stage attacking a carcass . He is a fucking parasite .

1 Like
2 Likes

The Skatch Tory leader might have a view on the DUPs view on gay marriage .