NZ, UK, US, Sweden, Poland & Cheese eating surrender Monkeys approaches to Covid-19

For wiping your bottom on. About what it’ll be worth when bojo the clown has finished

1 Like

Pennywise, pound foolish?

My sister is teaching beyond also. She expects to be closed by Friday also.

We all need to move to Syria

Idlib is the safest place in the world right now.

If Trump felt this was a pandemic all along as he now says, doesn’t that mean he was lying to the American people along?

Rhetorical question there obviously.

Wow. True freedom is the freedom of Tories to leave hundreds of thousands of people to die from lack of a ventilator, apparently.

And sadly, yer one who writes this is Irish. The zeal of a convert and all that.

This crisis is certainly exposing a few home truths about the real motivations of right wingers, isn’t it?

Who would have thought it?

What’s the most popular media provider in Oughterard?

1 Like

UK approach to school closure sounds like a complete fudge. Shambolic, class based, divisive clusterfuck.

1 Like

Apparently it’s based on the idea that if they closed the schools who’ll mind the kids? If the nhs workers cant go to work it’ll be a disaster. If The grand parents are left with them it’s a disaster. Nothing is as easy as it sounds. I’m not saying I agree with the policy but I can imagine things are really tough for people who are working in the front line and have young kids.

He’s also slipped in that schools will be open over the Easter holidays for these “key workers” and vulnerable children. He’s not said what falls under the definition of “key workers” and said a list will be circulated tomorrow.

Ya I’m not following it just heard fella say why they didn’t close them immediately.

Very much bumbling along. He’s been found out a few times answering questions.

1 Like

Delivery drivers included.
My mate who teaches in ardwick wonders if this includes drug mules.
Actually reasonably sensible if the details are done correctly.

What the fuck

The crisis has melted Sidney’s brain.

1 Like

That would mean a lot of our parents would be classed a drivers. It’s going to be interesting how it works. I think it’ll be chaos.

Another Tory sociopath, Wetherspoons CEO Tim Martin.

New York is becoming a serious tinderbox for this. Over 1300 cases today, well over a third of its total.

The US’s curve looks steeper than anybody else’s at the moment.