Unbearable teenagers

The worst job/ task I ever had to do was cleaning the women’s jacks after a busy night in a few of the pubs I worked in. Women the world over are utter animals with drink in them.

11 Likes

This is the thing @iron_mike I once waited until she wanted to wash nearly a week then I exploded .
Its unheard of for girls to be like this

I’ve seen some disgusting displays in female shared digs over the years. Lads can be smelly but when women are unhygienic, it’s bad…very bad. Shit and blood stained knickers left on the floor for days on end… It would nearly stop you from riding them…nearly.

2 Likes

Ah it’s not, the goths used to be at that in my day. Are there still goths about?

it’s not.

I knew of a house share between 5 women who all ended up with some form of crabs as they were all using the same razor which one of the girls owned and left in the shower to shave their legs and nether regions.

9 Likes

ask him there can he throw up a picture of her

Urban myth

@Big_Dan_Campbell they can be filthy wear each other’s clothes the lot.

There was a fella on here who revelled in riding a girl and she covered in the most foul thing I’d ever heard.

Yes, a Tipp jersey.

7 Likes

That was their excuse the durty whures.

TFK misogyny crew out in force today.

I dont know how they do it.

Any opportunity…

1 Like

Whatever you do kid, nip it before they start teasing her in school. Because even if she cleans up her act after that, they’ll latch onto it until her last day in secondary

@iron_mike I have already gone down the route of explaining that you get a name of been dirty it stays with you for life nevermind school.
The misses has had umpteen discussions with her over it.
Am beginning to think water is like acid at this stage

Was lucky enough with my two girls. The eldest (now 21) is a clean freak, her 19 year-old sister has a far more relaxed attitude to everything.

There’s a streak of bouldness appearing in the 13 year-old young fella though. I knew it would happen when he started hurling as a defender…

2 Likes

Tis true. I know a young wan who got stuck with the nickname ‘Dirty Knickers’

You might have to go down the route if denying other privileges then. Never like going that way though unless all other avenues have been exhausted

It sounds to me like a form of self-harm, a lack of self-esteem or a way of dealing with social pressure to look good, have a boyfriend etc.
It might also be a way to get and hold your attention.
It’ll probably blow over a lot quicker than an eating disorder would, and with less damage.