'Undocumented Irish'

Nah its Friday NCC buddy, Im happy as a dog with two dicks :wink:

I just think Flano is slightly retarded and he shouldnt be a llowed get away with his waffle uncontested anymore

harup shazam wahey slurp slupr to the hints

And whos going to contest it? Muldoons can’t contest fook with me.

Why will you call the guards again?

“Please come to the caravan the Muldoons are all over me like Ball Ox mouth”

Fookin gypsy idiot.

You wouldnt last 5 minutes with onoe of us Muldoons, reared on bacon and cabbage, standing bales & fighting with the neighbours kids. It would be a merciless death.

I slice muldoons like bacon. And why would I call the guards, they’re a bunch of muldoon inbreds too.

[quote=“north county corncrake”]:wink:

Hey Flano, I think Dans going off on one here- he seems angst & wants to draw us into a debate

chill Dan, dont read too much into small things

just accept Flanos wit for the brilliance it is & dont over analyse it[/quote]

Backtrack.

Ballsack. Barrup.

Hey Flano, I think Dans going off on one here- he seems angst & wants to draw us into a debate

chill Dan, dont read too much into small things

just accept Flanos wit for the brilliance it is & dont over analyse it[/quote]

Don’t get too far stuck up his hole now NCC, you fucking moron.

They are there to look after the scumbags in Dublin like yerselves, who else would do it!:smiley:

Hey Kevin go get a spoon…

blow me tipptops

lot of homosexual vibes coming from the Rovers fans lately, whats that all about?

Some priceless shite coming out of the boys today. Its Friday lads, weeks nearly over, get the spoons ready for the weekend, it’ll all be ok then.

Your an embarrassment to the wit of Dublin past. Your quite possibly the most stupid person i have encountered throughout my life. Now that takes some doing having lived in a hick town in the states, where people thought Ireland was a state in the US.

Do you know Dublin past? I know Dublin present and Dublin future is also a good friend of mine.

I know Dublin past and present. Present isn’t great, the future is scary, don’t think i want to know that. A mix of middle class America and Housing estate Britain, scary scary stuff.

as opposed to where else?..talk a stroll through some of the outskirts of Cork city before you start worrying about Dublin…there’s enough there to keep you very scared… :smiley:

Cork has its problems, but there is nowhere in Cork nearly as bad as some spots in Dublin.

Id be happy enough to walk anywhere in Cork at night, maybe its just because Im more comfortable there but most Dubs I know wouldnt stray into a lot of areas, including O Connel St after dark

[quote=“dancarter”]Cork has its problems, but there is nowhere in Cork nearly as bad as some spots in Dublin.

Id be happy enough to walk anywhere in Cork at night, maybe its just because Im more comfortable there but most Dubs I know wouldnt stray into a lot of areas, including O Connel St after dark[/quote]

I wouldn’t go into areas in either city…I don’t see there being a difference…

I was actually talking about the social outlook people have. I wasn’t talking about how safe i is. There is no “No-go” areas in Cork. I live in Blackpool, supposidly one of the rougher spots, and never have any trouble. There are idiots in Cork, as there is everywhere, but Cork hasn’t lost its identity like Dublin has. People have become so full of shit and fake up there on one side, and then the rest think they are living in South fucking Central.
In my last job i spent about 40% of my time in Dublin. The driving, the rudeness, the poor service…everything is gone to shit. Ye probably don’t see it as much as if you live there its more of a gradual thing.
The parts i like are out by Croke Park, Whitehall, places like that. Still a bit of character, still a welcome in a B&B or a Pub, still a half decent breakfast.

What a load of absolute cockpiss