US Election result hub 2016

I don’t think that’s true

Fine Gael and Fianna Fáil, iirc, posted their lowest combined vote share ever. Under 50% when it’s been mostly over 70% and upwards of 80%. Independents won the day and the lower classes voted in their droves for the likes of PBP and Sinn Féin (the terrorists were ably abetted by people like Sidney and Rocko supporting them online). Ireland’s PR system doesn’t allow for these kind of results. I’d watch the next Presidential election though…not that it really matters in governing terms

Some careerists out on their ass but not all

1 Like

CNN guys going crazy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They don’t seem to like this democracy thing when their left wing agenda is rejected

1 Like

No I was simply back in the courts and actually working. :joy:

You have been railing against the chance of Trump winning from the get go. A “path to victory”, get off the stage. You don’t have a fucking breeze. You ignore polls when it suits (Corbyn) and pimp up biased ones when it suits in the US election. You haven’t a notion on the average American but google furiously to find articles to support your viewpoints (the amount of Slate articles you’ve posted for months have raised a chuckle from myself and @anon7035031 continually). You need to retire, you’re a busted flush on this board.

3 Likes

I did say he had a path to victory, Tim. I said anything could happen. Go back over the thread. I know Trump supporters don’t take facts seriously so I don’t expect you to take this one seriously, but hey, I’m well aware of the calibre of political mind and purveyor of cognitive awareness that I’m arguing with, so feel free to take it or leave it.

You had plenty of time for the last year up to around August when you mysteriously disappeared, because you didn’t give Trump a prayer yourself.

Again, your definition of the “average American” is a conspicuously white, male one.

Megyn harassing the nerds in the back room to make some calls on the remaining states. Hilarious arm twisting.

1 Like

Incorrect. I said this 4 weeks ago.

I was wrong. I believe he had finally stumped himself, I admit it. But I believed he had a great chance before that. My “disappearance” is simply down to being back to the courts and not being able to post like Sidney 24/7.

Keeping it 1600 had a couple of live shows on already. Some very disappointed looking faces. Bill even joined to anchor it, now that he’s free from other anchoring duties.

Probably just Hillary asking for time to pen a concession speech that’s holding it up at this stage.

So there you go, Timmy.

You thought Trump hadn’t a prayer, so I don’t know why you’re claiming powers of clairvoyancy and laughable claims of superior knowledge when you so clearly got it wrong yourself.

Any objective reading of the campaign would acknowledge the manufactured e-mail “scandal” 10 days before the election was the major factor in tipping the balance (Clinton will likely still win the popular vote), perhaps you weren’t following the campaign due to your “work”.

County Londonderry, PA votes for Trump.

There’s a place that has a fine wall.

1 Like

Don’t be silly, the email scandal broke in early 2015. Hillary destroyed her reputation by trying to lie and bluff her her way through it instead of just coming clean. It wasn’t that big a deal, her trying to lie her way out of it and changing her story several times made it a big deal.

2 Likes

What a victory for @anon7035031

12 Likes

No I was stateside, so of course.

Never claimed to be clairvoyant, not once. Said Trump had a chance from the get go. Posting a path to victory you lifted off Slate or Politico or whatever is utterly irrelevant. Anyone who followed that thread for 6 months saw what chance you thought he had. You laughed at the people who talked about real Americas, you don’t have a notion, your entire world is from behind a screen drinking Tubourg and googling articles. Grow up Sid.

Now you’re blaming the FBI again, the only blame goes her way.

4 Likes

Beaten by an internet meme :joy:

1 Like

I have to honestly say she is the only one who could possibly lose to Trump. She couldn’t even carry the women vote ffs.

I’ll have to watch back, their one last week was gas with the NBC justice correspondent on to “reassure” the audience. It’s a fun listen always.

A born loser, Bill could have done a lot better for himself

It’s over. PA being called red by NYT.

1 Like

The big surprise is that he never seemed to look around to see could he do better. Content to settle with his sweetheart.

2 Likes

Don’t be silly, pal, what happened over the last 10 days had a massive, game changing effect, as you wrote yourself.

And as the Trump campaign said themselves, the fact that it amounted to nothing wasn’t the issue, the issue was the damage in perception it did.