US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

I see the Italians sent some migrants on a cruise of the med and are looking to do a census of the Roma population in Italy.

Didn’t this Salvini chap want the north of Italy to break away from the south and form its own country?

He’s a former radio talk show host, which tells you all you need to know about him.

Christ

2 Likes

@Nembo_Kid you are safe here

Italy is a very recent construct in historical terms, the Northerners have always despised the lazy corrupt southerners and are sick of funding them. Northern Italy would be an economic powerhouse on it’s own, Southern Italy would probably be a failed narco-state

4 Likes

Fucking psychopaths.

No more so than Germany.

Most nation states are pretty recent constructs in historical terms.

Hey, don’t be sorry for those children. They’re “the establishment” and “the elite”. Mr. Trump and Ms. Coulter are leading a heroic rebellion.

Are you surprised? Thats like being shocked when Katie Hopkins says or does something.

They are expats, not “illegal immigrants”.

Nothing that auld witch says shocks me unfortunately.The fact that she still gets airtime is wrong

1 Like

It sickens me that she gets repeatedly invited to be on the late late show and other platforms over here.

As long as people react to her, she’ll get airtime.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen her over here

1 Like

Ann Coulter speaks more sense than most commentators and is invariably proved correct. Just because you don’t agree with her it’s fascism to curtail or even suggest that her first amendment rights be curtailed.
The illegal immigrants are not protected by the constitution and guess what, commit a crime there might be consequences.

Throw up a few links to show where she was proved correct about “stuff”

Hopkins I meant

What a cunt

This has been going on for decades, was expanded under Bush and again under Obama. Democrats are trying to turn this into a political football even though they voted for the laws that made this inevitable.

The underlying issue is a massive increase in the past decade in Central Americans, not Mexicans, illegally crossing the border with children. The policy of detaining and deporting illegals is clear, as is the policy of processing asylum seekers.

Trump has called for a bipartisan effort to resolve this inhumane situation. Don’t hold your breath, both parties have been turning a blind eye to the issue for decades.

1 Like

This from 2015
https://youtu.be/XbygriZT1Xw