US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Only you could think Jeremy Corbyn is an extreme anti-semite while trying to make out the n word isn’t racist.

There’s no point in engaging with somebody who has absolutely no concept of what anti-semitism or racism are, so I’ll leave it there.

He’ll get a good welcome.

1 Like

More than el papa

The new Bob Woodward book sounds eh…interesting.

Good old bill isn’t racist anyway

The stated goal of Hamas and Hezbollah is to kill all Jews in the Middle East, if that isn’t anti-antisemitism I’m not sure what else qualifies. It is quite possible to be critical of Israel’s treatment of Palestinians but also to unequivocally condemn the genocidal goals of Hamas and Hezbollah. There is no moral equivalence between the two, ask yourself what would Hamas or Hezbollah do if they were in the stronger position that Israel is in, I think you know the answer. Corbyn is an absolute disgrace for supporting such groups and regarding them as friends.

The n word is racist if it is directed at a black person, something no decent person would do. If you knew anything about the US or had visited or lived here, you would know that the word is commonly used in conversation obviously by blacks, but also by other races, mainly Hispanics. A Mexican calling another Mexican the n word is hardly racist now is it?

You have a very hard time with context. An ignorant uneducated jackass scrawling “Jews go home” is your definition of anti-antisemitism, but you have no problem with your glorious leader palling around with genocidal murderers.

17 Likes

That is priceless

Gas cunt…

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There’s life in the auld dog yet.

The eyes on him, he’d love to grab her by the pussy.
A gas man.

1 Like

We’d all be the same in fairness. Be something wrong with you if you didn’t like the grande stuff.

1 Like

In fairness Sid, you are also wrong. You said he would lose almost no support. That poll, and I’d like to see the numbers behind it, would not support that assertion.

You’re absolutely clueless. Both were political/resistance groups formed to fight Israeli invasions, the same as the IRA. Israel funded Hamas in its early days to try and undermine Fatah.

Is Israel a disgrace and anti-semitic in your eyes?

Did the state of Israel come about as a result of terrorism and ethnic cleansing?

You’re actually trying to argue that non blacks using the n word is not racist.

Have a think about that.

You’re drunk again.

1 Like

He won’t lose @anon7035031, anyway.

Go and get some sleep @horsebox

In any normal country trying to influence the course of justice would be a resigning matter.

I’d love to, kid but I’m in one of my phases where 5 straight hours is an elusive dream.

1 Like

Lolzers. Even Trump’s own cabinet and lawyer think he’s a simpleton.

The US is the laughing stock of the world.

Chief of staff John Kelly describes Trump as an “idiot” and “unhinged,” Woodward reports. Defense Secretary James Mattis describes Trump as having the understanding of “a fifth or sixth grader.” And Trump’s former personal lawyer John Dowd describes the President as “a fucking liar,” telling Trump he would end up in an “orange jump suit” if he testified to special counsel Robert Mueller.

“He’s an idiot. It’s pointless to try to convince him of anything. He’s gone off the rails. We’re in crazytown,” Kelly is quoted as saying at a staff meeting in his office. “I don’t even know why any of us are here. This is the worst job I’ve ever had.”

Aye right. Has your head ever been out of your hole?