US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Trump is to blame for campaign finance laws that date from the the 19th century and were most recently seriously updated in the early 1970s :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In a shocking new development, Trump has been identified as also responsible for the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

I agree with AOC, campaign financing and lobbying by corporate interests should be banned, as should corporate lobbying of congress. I doubt she will convince many on her own party sadly, let alone Republicans. In an interesting development today, after launching her Green New Deal initaitive, Nancy Pelosi left her off the Climate Select committee, and referred to her GND as a dream.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/07/politics/pelosi-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-green-new-deal/index.html

It’s only been going on since the 19th century, but sure we’ll blame Trump anyway.

Trump is the both the logical outcome of and the apex of the corrupt sham.

Citizens United is why the Republicans are so obsesssed with stacking the courts.

Classics of the gaslighting genre from the “non-Trump supporter” Trump shill.

I dont know much about asians but them tootsis gave the hootsis an awful going over in rowandu.

You could have inserted literally anything after this.

2 Likes

That’s good sid. You’ve gone some way towards proving that theory about the complete works of shakespeare and a roomful of monkeys with typewriters

Look for the nth time, only white men are racist. Did you not see that article on Chicago, 80% of lads arrested in Chicago for violent offenses are black, how much more evidence of racism do you need? Don’t you dare mention that murder rate by black people is 10X the rate by white people in the US, and that’s the whole US, it’s much higher again in Chicago.

But it’s the fault of the white man.

Obama “The single cause of death among black men between the ages of 18 and 25 is homicide. That’s crazy”. Yes it is, what did you do about it mate?

I wasn’t accusing you of having multiple accounts, pal, but, like the crackpot Brexiteers, it’s funny to see you taking offence at an imagined slight.

You do a far better job of lampooning your own white supremacist idiocy than anybody else could - so nobody else has to bother doing so.

Thanks for that.

This is harsh. You’d have to be a complete mug not to want to live in colorado. You can ski in the winter, fish from the rivers you can drink from, sink superb beer, listen to any major intermational classical or jazz musician in concert, use electricity from power stations that are cleaner than a toyota prius and hunt bears and deer with as many rifles as you care to own.

1 Like

Saul goodman.

And smoke weed

1 Like

All at once if you so prefer

I get the feeling this would be a poor substitute for you hunting innocent Protestant civilians.

No such thing sid. No such thing.

We’re all prejudiced in some way or other. I’d watch my pockets around anyone who claims innocence.

News today that Jeff Bezos was being black mailed by the press who had nude pictures of him with a wan … reports suggesting Trump was behind it all :grin:

I think it’s safe to assume @anon7035031 has been reading this brand new glossy magazine (retail price $13.99) from the publishers of the National Enquirer, given his Saudi apologist stance of late.

Strangely, nobody seems to know who’s funding it.

In the next edition, we go behind the scenes at a beheading - all the goss, all the gloss.