US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The President of Murica :sweat_smile:

A fucking 7 year old
Actually that’s harsh. my niece is 7 and she is a genius compared to him.

He’s keen to get to Doonbeg. This might actually happen.

Christ we’ll be listening to this fucking shit now for the next three months

1 Like

Is the Washington Post fake news?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/03/22/trumps-rhetoric-does-inspire-more-hate-crimes/?utm_term=.f05925c7f971

Utterly obsessed. Sections of the media cnn for example, have abandoned all other news almost. Would admitting they called the election so wrong mean admitting they are out of touch and clueless about a vast swathe of the electorate? so rather than that theres been three years of trump and russia. No such thing as bad publicity, many will almost feel sorry for him

1 Like

Yes, in that they like CNN and MSNBC increasingly only report news that supports progressive left opinion. Not one of the three reported on the attack in Italy where a lunatic attempted to burn 51 children alive. I guess it’s not newsworthy.

There’s no question the US is more divided now than since the 60s and the level of vitriol is rising. The media has to take almost 100% responsibility for this, as they have created the us versus them culture. It is at a completely delusional level, journalists now see themselves as jihadis in the war against conservatives.

In the past ten years Islamic terrorists have killed more people in the US than far-right terrorists, obviously if you go back 20 years the gap is huge due to 9/11. There is still a lot of hate around due to 9/11, the Boston bombing, etc. If you are looking for causation of hatred towards Muslims, maybe start with terrorist events committed by extremist Muslims.

When the Washington Post does some reporting on Islamic terrorism in the US and worldwide, or does some reporting on the increase in violence towards conservatives on US campuses, they might regain some credibility.

This is the best source for tracking terrorist attacks globally. Listening to the loons on the left in the media and especially social media, one would think right wing extremism (which is a threat like all lunatic ideology) is the biggest threat. 35,000 people slaughtered since 2016, the great, great majority by Islamic headcases. There were 23 Chad soldiers slaughtered by Boko Haram today, don’t expect to read about it in the Washington Post.

:popcorn:

Trump has already written his tweet.

“NNNNOOOOO CCCCCCOOOOOLLLLLLLUUUUUUSSSSIIIIOOONNNNN!!!”

Oh wait, that’s actually brain dead Trump superfan @anon7035031’s already written response. :grin:

This is the moment you have been waiting for since 2016! Grab a few cans, I’m sure it will be box office and well worth the $25 million of tax payers money.

1 Like
1 Like

That’ll drive the Islamists demented.

Interesting to note you agree with Pompeo’s sentiments, although I thought you claimed you were an atheist (checked for correct spelling this time :smiley:) and despised the influence of religion in politics?

You seem very confused on this?

I’m not an atheist nor have I ever claimed on here to be one. When it comes to religion the only people I find more offensive than fundamentalist Islamists are fundamentalist atheists like yourself. To save you the trouble of googling the phrase, a fundamentalist atheist is a non thinking atheist, a term that describes you perfectly. You are a 7 on Dawkins’ scale, congratulations.

Oh yes you have!*

You don’t even have a clue as to your own beliefs. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

In that post, you haven’t provided any evidence of either thinking, or that I’m a fundamentalist atheist, pal.

The first leads to the second in your case.

So, do you agree with Pompeo that Trump has been sent by God to save Israel, yes?

What is your view on religious fundamentalism influencing politics like this?

*You’re a pantomime, so I went with the theme.

I was misspoken, I meant agnostic.

Where did I say I agreed with Pompeo? I said his words will enrage Islamists, like yourself.

The Trump/ “They were saying Boooo-urns” defence :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Seriously, mate, don’t make yourself look any more stupid than you already do.

I’m asking you whether you do agree with him or not.

It’s a simple question.

Islamists won’t give a flying shit.

I don’t agree with him as I don’t believe in the Abrahamic God.

You don’t think Islamists care about religion now? Even for you that’s a new level of insanity. What’s the whole jihad thing all about then? Are they trying to convert the west to eastern Mediterranean cuisine?

Do you think Pompeo’s comments are idiotic?

I said Islamists don’t care about Pompeo said. They don’t - because they don’t care what anybody in any western government thinks.