US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Russia defeated Hitler… Anyway, you’re just moving the goal posts again… Post WW2 America has been an invading country for no other reason than money and power. They’ve killed and maimed millions of innocents and the NFL has promoted this for a while now…

1 Like

Ooooft.

The lickspittle won’t like that.

You can go fuck yourself as well. Martin Luther King Jn. is an American hero. Remember it was your heroes, the Democrats, who were opposed to ending slavery and opposed to the Civil Rights Act. Republicans supported both 100%.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Russia saved Europe mate

1 Like

You should stop supporting it then, instead of whinging.

The US has stood for protecting capitalism as the preferred economic system and liberal democracy as the preferred political system throughout it’s history. Sometimes that’s involved choosing the lesser of two evils. I can only conclude you want to live in a communist state under sharia law, which is what you would be experiencing if not for the US.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The #lickspittle is strong in this one. :point_up::point_up:

Sorry, them’s the facts. A significant number of Democratic politicians opposed ending slavery and granting civil rights, Republicans supported both 100%. Look it up moron.

Russia freed eastern Europe from the Nazis and the the US freed western Europe (unless you believe the useless Brits did??). After the war, the US rebuilt western Europe and left, the USSR stayed and subjected eastern Europe to tyrannical communism.

Where would you have preferred to have been born after WWII? West Germany or East Germany?

labane has the Communists on the run here :clap::clap:

3 Likes

The only fella running was you, mate. Up those stairs onto that plane as fast as your lickspittle legs could carry you. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But did he violate workplace rules?

I’m not whinging, just correcting you.

With my glorious memories of winning the Liam McCarthy cup. Well worth the trip.

You should boycott the games if you find all this so offensive.

I never said anything of the sort, that’s you putting words in my mouth. You’re claiming the NFL is distinct from politics, I merely pointed out, along with others, that it’s not.

It’s political because people like you and Colin Kaepernick politicize it. Flying the flag and playing the anthem has been standard in the US since the early days of baseball, regardless of what wars were being fought.

Yeah, myself and Colin are on the phone every day planning our next move.

1 Like

And Democrats who opposed civil rights are now called “Republicans”.

Look it up.

I love how Republicans often mention this kind of stuff while neglecting to mention to that those who opposed civil rights ran en masse to the Republicans.

And I love when others attempt to demonstrate “knowledge” and demonstrate nothing more than ignorance and a total inability to understand how previous events relate to today’s.

Democrats (and Republicans) who supported slavery and opposed civil rights are dead mate. Thankfully.