US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Those Democrats who opposed civil rights pretty much all toddled off to the Republican party.

Those states in which there was significant opposition to civil rights are now all deep red states.

Why do you think that is?

Violating workplace rules, the cheek of them.

1 Like

So America saved us from the Muslim Nazi Communists?

1 Like

Have a look at an election night 2016 map of the USA mate and you will find many red states, many more than where the Dixiecrats used to live.

All of them mate. Who else would save you, the EU :joy::joy:

‘Salute the flag or you’re fired!’ definitely sounds like freedom and not like fascism at all.

4 Likes

Only when he has alienated the whole of middle America can his presidency be deemed a success !!

it’s those dirty rotten jews from new york who are behind it

I’m back home at the moment. Everyone thinks this is the most ridiculous story yet. From Trump to the owners to a couple of players making a pointless statement during the anthem. Poor all round, sad to see the usual suspect has got his teeth into this again.

3 Likes

I’d say it’s a nice feeling to be back in the greatest country in the world.

1 Like

Freedom isn’t free

Trump deleted his tweets of support for the other lad once the results came in :smile:

3 Likes

Hard to beat, there was a great national league game last night in the MLB playoff hunt between the Cubs and Cardinals. None of this anthem shite when watching a bit of sport. Tremendous atmosphere around the place generally, you wouldn’t know that from watching CNN and now sadly ESPN.

IMG_1050

IMG_1052

It’s so funny the way Barry Goldwater is given so much shit in comparison to bona fide racists in the Democratic Party.

America won world war 2 with the A bomb, whilst the russian savages used running in mass at nazi machine guns untill they ran out of bullets as a tactics. @anon7035031 is running rings around them here

1 Like

To summarise what I interpret @anon7035031 to be saying on this thread:

SPORT AND POLITICS SHOULDN’T MIX

Bearing that in mind:

NFL players should respect the Anthem and the Flag and what it represents in terms of the American public and the soldiers fighting for their country (not politics)

NFL players should not use their position and status to protest against the political system (politics)

To me it seems like huge hypocrisy on your part @anon7035031, but correct me if I’m wrong

3 Likes

Thought it was the brits and Russians that saved Europe?

Lads who complain about offending the anthem who fly the confederate flag is like an Orangeman being offende about Amhran na bhfiAnn

1 Like

America saved the world