US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Another one bites the dust.

“One of the great cabinets”. You’d see many, many better ones in Ikea on a Saturday morning.

Although if I was Mr. Price I’d feel more than a little peeved at being forced out over wasting a mere $400,000 on private plane journeys, which, let’s be fair, is a mere drop in the ocean compared to what his now former boss wastes.

1 Like

Imagine there are Lickspittles who defend this clowns Presidency. It is truely amazing how stupid this fuck is.

Great story here. Might add the two lads on waivers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2017/09/28/a-kid-walked-into-a-gamestop-wearing-a-colin-kaepernick-jersey-two-nfl-players-bought-him-an-xbox/

:grin:

4 Likes

That is a great touchdown for the NFL in the game vs Trump Revolvers

What is very funny is that some of the posters here who do so actually fancy themselves as “intellectuals”, such as @anon7035031 and @Tim_Riggins.

The thickest, most gullible cunts you’d ever come across.

1 Like

That is very good viewing. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I wonder what the Lickspittle will think of this???

Great interview from the lads :clap::clap::+1:

America is one fucked up Country. :frowning:

Who the fuck does this CUNT think she is?

The comments below symbolise the kind of fuckwits who voted for Fat Donnie.

I’ve never styled myself as such, telling that you would make the connection though.

More whitewashing by the American media. The shooting wasn’t the worst massacre in modern American history.

1 Like

More whitewashing… yes mate, trying to claim best massacre, it’s like that time a couple of years ago no black lads won an Oscar. The injustice of it all.

50 or 300 dead in that Tulsa riot. Which is it? Hardly that hard to count dead bodies.

First Maurice McCabe, now a race riot.
They need to be disbanded.

4 Likes

1921 is modern?

I was wondering about it’s classification myself. But it’s limited to gun massacres, by bad guys, so things like Waco where the Government were doing the massacring don’t count.

1 Like

In relative terms to the age of the World it is very modern indeed. The Catalans are fighting for a country that hasn’t existed as a stand alone at any stage since before the US was born for example.

I think you’ll find it is when a whole area is burned to the ground, bodies are buried hurriedly with no records of such, and the local white population and the authorities have a strong vested interest in downplaying the real death toll.

In fairness to Trump, he engaged in some harmless bants in Puerto Rico today when he said

“I hate to tell you Puerto Rico, but you’ve thrown our budget a little out of whack,”.

Mary Wilson on RTÉ drivetime was horrified that he had chastised the Puerto Rican’s. In fairness to the chap he can’t win.

1 Like