US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

You see? A man of the people.

So funny though. He’s on stage making all those camp hand gestures talking about how he saw some media chick who crticised him at a party, and that she looked fat or that her plastic surgery was fucked up. Like some really bitchy high school girl. And then there’s all these guys in the crowd screaming “Yeah!! You are my Commander-in-Chief! I would fucking die for you!”

It’s fucking great.

1 Like

Trump supporters would rather have the freedom to die because they can’t afford free healthcare, than be forced to have free healthcare. That’s the kind of people you are dealing with.

1 Like

Government intervention restricts their rights, mate.

Trickle down economics could still come good. We just need to give it more time

Don’t mention the hands.

Economic homoeopathy

What a fucking country. Pigs are worse than landlords and priests.
https://youtu.be/vRCl_LJVs-4

Why wasn’t this ‘thug’ shot fifty or so times? @anon7035031 @Enrique

A fairly windy cop it looks. He had a taser out to start rather than a firearm… Obv if he had have had a gun out your man wouldn’t have chased him. Counter point might be if it was a black man, he would have drew a gun rather than a taser, but that’s speculation and it’s impossible to know. Just a lucky scenario here in that this cop was a bit of a blouse really.

Sure if they had of shot him (which he probably deserved) you would have being crying about police brutality anyway, the fact it wasn’t a black dude gives you an extra little boost for your everything is racist victim hobby horse posting.

2 Likes

Clinton was too busy bombing 8 countries

Translation?

Police shootings are actually quite rare, in a country that is very violent. There is no question that cops are racist in terms of their dealings with the black population compared to the white population, in that they treat black people differently to white people (or Asians or Hispanics).

I realize you are not into critical thinking, but this study might give you a little insight beyond the limited understand you have. The conclusion is that cops are about 20% more likely to use some form of force in encounters with potential black suspects compared to whites, but show no bias in terms of shootings.

The guy probably should have been shot but cops in the US actually are very restrained and generally avoid shooting people, unless their own lives or other lives are in danger. There are obviously exceptions and there are obviously bad cops, but cop shootings are quite rare in a country which has a very high violent crime rate.

Because it was a windy cop.

Deary me.

It’s poor grammar, granted, however I’m on my phone, I’m a busy man, go fuck yourself.

Wha?

That certainly doesn’t make any sense.

Why?