US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The lefties are now outraged that a random cop didn’t shoot some moron stone dead.
Deary me.

4 Likes

What has being on your phone got to do with it?

If that needs to be explained to you, I can’t help you.

You’re a gimp. I answered turennes question twice, in long and short form. Wha? You fucking numpty.

Are you a thick?

You are not a bright chap, I’ve already wasted 90 seconds or so engaging with you, a poor decision on my behalf. There must be some hashtag campaign you should be getting involved right now, away with you.

Answer the question.

He didn’t kill because he was a rich white guy.

Probably should have been shot? He repeatedly attacked the cop. The black guy in the other video was executed running away from the pigs ffs.

1 Like

Assuming the video is real, the lad is clearly out of his head but is no obvious danger to anyone bar himself up to the point the cop tries to taser him. He doesn’t have a weapon so no reason for a cop to think life and death.

Your other example is of a violent felon who had fled jurisdiction before sentencing, and who had not just resisted arrest but pulled a knife on cops trying to apprehend him. Different situation bro, but on balance the white guy deserves shooting.

White guy deserved to be shot. The cop was a pussy. @Turenne is still deranged.

Executed?

Do you not think a lot of these lads would be alive today if they followed the instructions of the armed cops, instead of martyring themselves ? The white lad should have been riddled with bullets BTW.

It says a lot about where America is at if that is considered an appropriate response. Just because they like to shoot lads doesn’t make it right.

It says a lot about anybody who considers it an appropriate response, well, it certainly says they’re a moron.

In the context of American law enforcement, it would have been grand.

1 Like

https://sports.yahoo.com/vice-presidents-nfl-walkout-nothing-political-grandstanding-203624605.html

So speaking for law abiding Americans, I’ve never spoken to one who would say anyone should be shot by a cop unless they were either a significant violent threat to the cop or to other people. Generally this involves having a weapon. As Ambrose said, if you don’t want to be shot, don’t resist the cop and don’t pull a weapon. The US is a violent society and lots of cops get killed in the line of duty as well.

The white lad in the video, in the full version, then proceeded to get into his car and drive around like a maniac, eventually crashing into the cop car. So yes, he was a significant danger to others and the cops should have used whatever force was necessary to stop him.

Apparently it would have cost about 250k to fly him to and from the game.

Lolz

Disrespecting our soldiers :grin: fucking morons.