US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

If I was asked in a quiz I’d have said Tel Aviv.

Is it Jaroozum?

What if I asked you in a shop?

I’d say go away you weirdo

2 Likes

Wowzers

In response to a question from one of the only African Americans in the audience — who asked when Moore thought America was last “great” – Moore acknowledged the nation’s history of racial divisions, but said:

"I think it was great at the time when families were united — even though we had slavery — they cared for one another… Our families were strong, our country had a direction."

At the same event, Moore referred to Native Americans and Asian Americans as “reds and yellows,” and earlier this year he suggested the September 11 terrorist attacks were divine punishment.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/juliet-huddy-donald-trump-forced-kiss-accusation_us_5a2b2ab3e4b069ec48ad880d?ncid=inblnkushpmg00000009

Are you thick?

1 Like

Wow, what a contribution. How did this forum ever survive without your nuggets of wisdom? :grin:

You can’t make this shit up.

@2:45

“40 years ago in Alabama, there’s a lot of mommas and daddies that’d be thrilled that their 14 year old was gettin’ hit on by a district attorney.”

@4:28
"Roy Moore is not a miserable man. This man has more integrity than you can find in the entire congress right now. Don’t fall for the George Soros assassination plan. The truth will come out. These women are all gonna be proven, just like the 16 that went against President Trump… " (tails off)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=HjLMAoejW-A

Banned from facebook for four months for kidnapping and torturing a mentally disabled teen and bragging about it.
Bravo Judge Hooks.

Another cop acquitted for shooting an unarmed man. In this one the guy is one the ground crawling towards the cop and is shot five times.

This is starting to resemble how klansmen used to be acquitted in the south.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBUUx0jUKxc

1 Like

In a jury based system you are going to get some odd equittals and convictions. There were 85 cops charged with unlawful deaths on the past year, roughly half were convicted. So it’s not like no cops are brought to justice.

In this case I would have prosecuted him for manslsughter. The problem is they are trained to shoot if a guy takes his hand off the floor and reached for his body. This guy did it twice and was warned the first time. This cop sounds a bit nuts as well, fired for numerous violations.

Comparisons to the klan are hyperbole.

That is all staged. Not real.

Yeah to be fair the guy crawled towards him. He deserved to get machine gunned to bits.

Can you not read? He was asked to crawl towards the cops, standard OP. He stopped and reached for his belt and was warned he would be shot. He started crawling again, stopped and reached again. The cops are trained to shoot at that point as they see it (often justifiably) as an us or them situation.

I’m not justifying it, he should have been convicted but murder is a stretch.

A Call of Duty headbanger

Yeah that’s what I said. Fucker deserved to get popped.

you mug.

Do you think it was aliens mate?

If you believe any of that you’re a retard,

1 Like