US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The greatest country in the world welcomes hard working immigrants shocker, while Italy tops the xenophobia table. Bad news for pretend Italian and racist @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-12-18/anti-immigration-fervor-is-different-this-time

1 Like

Christ above mate. You aren’t drinking the Kool aid you are bathing in it :sweat_smile:

His English is gone to shit mate, I’d say his Mandarin is better at this point.

Just facts mate, no kool aid.
Amazing how offensive people find the truth.

So you were raised by a narrow minded cretin? A stunning admission. At least we now understand where your extreme views come from.

The nutter is having another breakdown. Ah lovely.

Another stunning admission, what a day of it.
Don’t forget to take your meds.

You have done some job here on a few lads. You have actually destroyed their lives. It’s fascinating to watch

1 Like

Can you imagine the scenes when Trump gets re-elected in 2020?

1 Like

Why do you keep copying and repeating my barbs at you?

That’s like something a kid in primary school does when they feel bullied.

Have you no mind of your own?

I have a perfectly functional mind mate, unlike yours.
A clue is that you are consistently wrong on every issue on this and every other US related thread, but can never admit when you are wrong.
A hallmark of the delusional.

Your next post:

How much have you had to drink today?

It’s a lot, clearly.

Nothing at all mate, but I might head out now for a few if that’s OK with you?

Call the AA, mate.

It’s up to you which AA you choose, but either would be a good start to fixing your troubles, given that you clearly have both a breakdown and a drink problem.

Yes, please do.

Have some breakfast while you’re at it too.

Has he ruined the country yet? Just wondering if the guys not in the US have heard anything on Twitter?

This is utterly fascinating, two DNC operatives donated a total of $700,000 to fund women willing to come forward with sexual harassment claims during the 2016 campaign.

The tide is starting to turn in the Russiagate story. Senator Lindsey Graham, one of the strongest opponents to Trump in the GOP, has called for an independent counsel to be appointed to investigate how the FBI and DOJ handled the Trump dossier. From his comments, based on seeing communications reluctantly handed over tho congress by the FBI, it now seems virtually certain that the fake dossier, paid for by the DNC, was used by the FBI to gain a court order to wiretap the Trump campaign.

It’s hard to underestimate how big this story will become.

In related news, CNN of all networks, looks like they have thrown in the towel on Trump collusion and are joining the exposure of the corrupt senior members of the FBI trying to influence an election.

Poor @anon7035031, so desperate for anything to defend his beloved Trump with, anything, anything at all. :laughing:

CNN are defending him now mate, looks like you picked the wrong side again.