US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Trump is a genius. He has all those Twitter idiot’s gone into meltdown again :rofl: he’s actually destroyed their lives

Aren’t you the chap that was about to throw themselves off the Holyhead-Dublin ferry recently? :grin:

Gotta get them boys respecting that anthem, yes sir. Respect that anthem boy.

This woman may very well be a genius.

http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-spiritual-adviser-paula-white-suggests-people-send-her-salary-775228

Donald Trump’s spiritual adviser has suggested that people send her money in order to transform their lives, or face divine consequences.

Paula White, who heads up the president’s evangelical advisory committee, suggested making a donation to her ministries to honor the religious principle of “first fruit,” which she said is the idea that all firsts belong to God, including the first harvest and, apparently, the first month of your salary.

"Right now I want you to click on that button, and I want you to honor God with his first fruits offering,” she said in a video shared to her website, in which she encourages her followers to donate to her ministries to get blessings from God.

“If God doesn’t divinely step in and intervene, I don’t know what you’re going to face—he does,” she said.

Perry has destroyed Trump here

@Bandage and all the other misogynists will be seething

1 Like

Absolutely stunning that the TFK snowflakes have missed the biggest Trump outrage of all time. In an immigration meeting at the White House yesterday attended by senior officials of both parties, Trump was reported (by Democrat attendees) to have asked “why are we having people from these shithole countries come here?”, apparently referring to Haiti, El Salvador and several African countries.

The US ambassador to Panama has resigned in protest.

1 Like

You seem outraged.

I’m very disappointed that TFK’s premier snowflakes missed this Trump outrage, serious dropping of the ball.

2 Likes

So you’re outraged?

Disappointed mate, is English not your first language?

The BDO is THAT good .

1 Like

It is, mate, but that’s only due to immigration.

Are you still outraged?

Which English speaking country did you emigrate from?

We already know you’re ignorant of history, you don’t have to constantly keep demonstrating it.

The only one demonstrating ignorance here is you mate.
Why is Ireland predominantly English speaking?

In your previous post you claimed not to know what country I come from.

Now you’re assuming I come from Ireland.

Why the change, mate?

You claimed you speak English due to immigration.
Flesh that out a bit.

I do. As do you.

I don’t know why anybody would flaunt their ignorance of basic history, like you do.

:rofl:

3 Likes