US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Your 24/7 obsession with sexual abuse is deeply disturbing mate. As you are the only poster here who has admitted to predatory behavior, and has defended child molesters, you should really seek help while rehabilitation may still be possible.

Relations between the US and Russia are at all all time low, only an absolute nutcase would keep insisting Trump gives a shit about Putin.

2 Likes

Poor @anon7035031 is projecting again. No wonder he was chased out of Ireland. :grin:

SAD!

Go on, mate, admit it, you believe the Clinton video story, don’t you? :grin:

Putin helped Trump into office to throw the USA into a spin. Job done as far as he’s concerned

:joy:

:eek::grin:

Bad form posting a pic of @TreatyStones

That is beyond doubt at this stage.

Was it ever in doubt?

I’ve been proven right about every conspiracy theory I’ve posted on here but you will still have some whack jobs who disagree.

Dont mind them, they’re probably FBI plants.

:joy:

Whatever about crooked Hilary being a child abuser and I wouldn’t rule it out, the hacked dnc emails clearly show paedos at the top echelons of the Democratic Party, including Podesta himself. Of course people would rather talk about a man having consensual sex with an adult movie star a decade ago than go after the real scum.

Lash up some of the emails there bud

Bill on Epstein’s plane ( The Lolita Express ) is a classic example of what the Clinton’s are mixed up in.

OMG - but Trump is a Democrat!

Nooooooooooo!!!

Wasn’t Trump often on the same plane.

Possibly. That doesn’t legitimise it.

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbffI52stc0