US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

False flag written all over it.

Yep. No need for smoking guns anymore. They just plant them.

From what I saw of the initial video it was impossible to factor anything bar the sight of people & children covered in dust.

It’s fucking scandalous what America/France/Britain got away with over the weekend.

2 Likes

OPCW had nothing to find after the strikes sure.

End of the day the big sectarian war between the Shia and Sunni Muslims is inevitable.

https://youtu.be/YWyCCJ6B2WE

Why does this video say “Russia Insight” in the bottom right?

Because it’s inciting Russian anger?

When was the last US election that the Russians didn’t interfere in. Ffs

1 Like

I’m KIt’s hard to know if they are wums, thick cunts, or both.

The USSR since the 1920s, and Russia since 1991, have interfered in every significant western election. Just as the US, and to a lesser extend the UK and other Europeans countries, has done the same in every country they can. Social media makes it easier for sure, given the number of absolute morons who have access to “news”.

It’s all in the game.

Ya gotta luvem ruskies

Coincidentally I switched on CNN last night hoping they might have decent analysis of NK abandoning its nuclear program. Sadly, all they covered was whether Trump spent a night in Moscow in 2013.

It’s close to heartbreaking how low so called liberals have sunk.

Ellsberg is one of the good guys.

1 Like

You were hoping a TV station would be analysing something that hasn’t happened? :grin:

You must have forgotten to take your meds again.

Trump is a gas bastard. Saying he refunded the lawyer now but it wasn’t from campaign funds.

Giuliani, the doddery oul fucker, has really smashed the barn door open with this one. This is big legal trouble for the orangutan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBKu9OJ8Ltk

I hate to do this to our top investigative journalist @Sidney, but in breaking news Stormy Daniels’ attorney Michael Avenetti is claiming that $500k was paid to Michael Cohen by a US subsidiary of the Renova group owned by Russian oligarch Viktor Vekselberg, and may have been used to reimburse Cohen for the payment to Daniels. The subsidiary, Columbus Nova, are denying the claim and have stated that Cohen was hired as a real estate consultant by the firm.

I wonder will Rudy be let loose again to explain this one?