US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

AT&T as well seem to have paid him for some reason. In the middle of merger discussions at the minute coincidentally.
Hard to get around this one even for the Donald. I feel a war coming on.

Avenatti is world class WUM.

Trump has no idea how to deal with him.

I think being out-WUMmed is what will kill Trump most of all about all this.

Trump is unreal. Only 1 year in and he’s brought down ISIS and brought North Korea to heel. He’s a serious operator.

7 Likes

A few ill advised tweets aside, he hasn’t put a foot wrong. The economy is booming, he has mentally and physically destroyed the greatest threat to western way of life and he’ll bridge a 70 year gap on the Korean peninsula before the year is out. To think there was gobdaws out marching in Dublin protesting his election win 16 months ago is laughable.

13 Likes

1 Like

11-09-58-09

Falls out with all his allies and then calls for Russia to be readmitted to the G7, while under investigation for his links with Russia.

Without a doubt, he is the Worlds greatest wum

1 Like

Leave him alone he has a world to run. :grinning:

Boris has expressed his admiration. What more could you ask?

Boris and Donald will rule the world.

Or be the inspiration for a cartoon…good title!

Already done

pinky-and-the-brain-longform

2 Likes

I think Donald would buy and sell Boris.

WB Yeats

“The best lack all conviction, while the worst are full of passionate intensity”

3 Likes

The G8 if they were readmitted. In fairness a group that excludes the largest and fastest growing countries on the planet (China, India) and includes minnows like Italy and Canada is a joke shop.

The 9th and 10th largest economies in the World are minnows?

In what kind of mathematical universe does 9th and 10th fit into the top 7? China is #1 or 2 depending on how you measure it and India #6.

I never said anything about Maths mate. Merely that 9th and 10th do not make them minnows. It’s also a requirement to be a “democracy” which is why China isn’t included, so India are the only ones who could feel aggrieved

Some good images coming out of this weekends summit, this is a lesser spotted one