US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

You should stop using the term “snowflake” then, you use it more than anyone on here.

It’s a shame you weren’t put in a cage for a stint, you might have grown some balls.

I use it ironically to ridicule those who use it unironically.

But when I use it, as well as being ironic, it’s entirely accurate.

I don’t think you see the irony.

Yeah it takes a real man with big balls to out children in a cage. You fucking creep.

Get fucked you useless liberal snowflake.

Mad the big long angry posts you bash out trying to rationalise the undefensible. You’re a fucking creep.

I see the irony of useless fuckers like yourself and that wanker glas being permanently outraged, but having zero solutions to the issues you are outraged about.

What’s your solution to this current crisis?

What crisis?

What’s your solution? You work for the Irish civil service, so I can only imagine the genius solutions you will come up with.

Perhaps it is but it’s definitely less so than child separation policy.

Direct Provision is still somewhat cruel so just go whole hog and take the kids off the parents and throw them into cages? Strange rationale.

There is a humanitarian crisis on the US southern border, you know, the crisis that glas has been bleating about all day.

You were the one who brought up direct provision as a solution. How many people are processed through this program in Ireland each year?

That’s a crisis entirely of the US authorities’ making. The authorities and the ruling regime in Washington are the crisis. The fact that people want to live in the United States is not a crisis.

The “crisis” as far as the regime is concerned is that the prospect of whites being a minority in the US moves ever closer.

So won’t admit it’s wrong? You fucking creep.

It is wrong and inhumane. It’s the result of decades of stupidity by bureaucrats in Washington, fuckwits like you in other words.

The fact you want to live somewhere does not give you the right to go live there. The US is hardly alone is having borders or immigration laws, I would have sworn I passed through customs and immigration entering Ireland recently.

I agree though the current crisis on the southern US border is due to useless politicians of both parties who talk the talk but never walk the walk. You either have a border or you don’t, no point talking about border security if you don’t fund making the border secure.

This one is on Trump, pal. It’s his policy.

He is a historic national shame and embarrassment to the US.

Wrong (again). The laws pertaining to how illegal immigrants and asylum seekers are dealt with have been in place since 1997 and 2002 under Bush and Obama. What has changed are (i) a huge surge in the numbers entering the US illegally across the southern border, and (ii) an administration who are actually serious about enforcing the law.

What is your solution to the 600,000 who cross the US border illegally every year? If you believe there should be no border and just let them in, then have the balls to say so.

Wrong. This is Trump’s policy and Trump’s alone.

The fact that you are disputing this says a lot about your state of mind.

Since 2016 you’ve twisted and turned yourself inside out in an effort to propagandise and justify his policies.

How do you sleep.

There’s really only one solution. The yanks will have to invade the shithole countries all these refugees are coming from and restore law and order to stem the flow. Or maybe use the CIA to install some puppet government they can control… What could go wrong !

1 Like