US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

The US government is already a puppet government itself.

Very personal here. I believe he’s more senior than junior tbf.

1 Like

So, no balls, as expected.
What’s your solution to the problem of 600,000 people crossing the southern border each year?
Answer or fuck off.

Is that a good thing? Shit tends to flow uphill comes to mind.

I don’t see it as a “problem”.

Now fuck off.

Of course it isn’t a problem for you. It is a problem though for people who actually live in the country and would like to see immigration control at all borders, not just at airports.

You can’t beat an Irish roaster ex-pat moaning about immigrants in their adopted country, great stuff.

6 Likes

Mexicans and Salvadoreans are expats too.

I’m a US citizen mate and only ever entered the US legally.
Since you’ve stuck your thick head in, do you have a solution to the problem of 600,000 people entering the US illegally every year?

1 Like

The micks abroad are always racist.

3 Likes

Come home mate, that will narrow it down to 599,999.

3 Likes

It would also significantly increase Ireland’s average IQ.

Well done, there’s hope for you yet. It only took you a rake of posts to get there.

Who’s the puppet master?

How is it a problem? You live in the US. How is it a problem for you, tell me?

4 million babies were born in the US last year. Is that a problem?

Ireland’s population has increased by a million since 2000, much of that due to immigration. That’s a proportionately far greater increase than the US has experienced in that time. I don’t see that as a problem at all. I see that as a good thing.

https://youtu.be/WIHDI9bXQ3k

1 Like

In this area, it’s the racist, white supremacist forces of the far right.

In other areas, its big corporate finance.

In other areas, it’s the insane evangelical “Christian” lobby.

In other areas, it’s a Mr. Putin.

Can we forget all this pointless bickering and get behind Senegal who are trashing the racist Polish pricks.

So only the far right are concerned with border controls and immigration control! Trump is a jackass and what’s going on isn’t right but seriously… where was your concern when Obama was putting unaccompanied kids in cages…outlined here by someone in his administration…

"The initial triage location for the children and adults seeking asylum was harsh holding facilities proximate to the border.

“These were cold and dehumanizing pens, much like the ones the Trump administration is using today for longer term detention. It was difficult walking through these pens, seeing open toilets in the middle of group cells housing 20 or more asylum seekers and illegal entrants at a time”

Families were kept together unless there was a deemed reason for not doing so.

This is a second core difference between today and 2014. At no point did any of us suggest traumatizing children to be an appropriate deterrent or negotiating chit.

At the height of the crisis, 68,500 unaccompanied children crossed into the United States either seeking asylum or illegal entry along the southwest border in 2014, up from 16,000 in 2011.

He’s talking about kids who entered unaccompanied anyway.