US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Uggggh Trump. What an evil line though.

On the issue the US has a moral obligation to central america. They have directly acted to destabilize the region in the past, and the american market for narcotics perpetuates the misery. But ordinary Americans didn’t make those decisions and should hardly be held accountable. No way should refugee families be seperated, if they want to refuse them entry thats their choice but theres no rationale for splitting them except scare tactics. What can the US do? invest properly in central america? but they are violent broken countries

I predict a riot

Speaking of Pittsburgh.

Free speech how are ya.

The backtrack is in.

President Trump undoing bad Democrat practices . What a president

There have been bigger backtracks on here. :grinning:

2 Likes

Real nice, America

Fuck me, if this is true

But Obama

1 Like

Full thread:

1/ Immigrant children have been forcibly injected with powerful psychiatric drugs at one of the U.S. gov’t shelters, Shiloh Treatment Center outside of Houston, according to court documents and interviews.

2/ Children report being held down and injected.

The lawsuit alleges that children were told they would not be released or see their parents unless they took medication and that they only were receiving vitamins.

3/ Parents and the children themselves told attorneys the drugs rendered them unable to walk, afraid of people and wanting to sleep constantly, according to affidavits filed April 23 in U.S. District Court in California.

4/ A child described trying to open a window and being hurled against a door by a Shiloh supervisor, who then choked her until she fainted.

5/ “The supervisor told me I was going to get a medication injection to calm me down,” the girl said. “Two staff grabbed me, and the doctor gave me the injection despite my objection and left me there on the bed.”

6/ Another child recounted being made to take pills in the morning, at noon and night.

The child said “the staff told me that some of the pills are vitamins because they think I need to gain weight. The vitamins changed about two times, and each time I feel different.”

7/ We asked expert forensic psychiatrist Mark. J. Mills to assess the 420 pages of children’s medical records.

He was alarmed. “That’s like the old Soviet Union used to do.”

See his full comments:

8/ One child was prescribed 10 different shots and pills:

• Antipsychotic drugs Latuda, Geodon and Olanzapine.

• Parkinson’s medication Benztropin.

• Seizure medications Clonazepam and Divalproex.

• Antidepressant Duloxetine.

• Cognition enhancer Guanfacine.

9/ We’re staying on this story.

Fucking hell, if true, that’s some next level of fucked up shit

Ah come on lads, you couldn’t be listening all day to the fucking whining of 100s of imprisoned kids, robbed off their parents. Have a heart here.

That’s about as believable as 911 was an inside job tbh.

The hapless lefty loons would believe anything, desperately seeking something new now that Trump has pulled the rug out from under them, again.
If there’s one thing to always question in terms of truth or motive, it’s cases taken by defense attorneys, the lowest form of pond scum in the US. They are not all bad and there are some very good ones, but the defense attorney profession is full of scumbags. No surprise that most politicians start out in the profession.
Believe something after it’s actually been tried in a court of law.

Sweep sweep

You have a proven record of posting deliberately false propaganda on this site.

the shiloh place is old news
interesting read here.

“But Obama” is right. The same kind of abuses were going on under his watch. See the ACLU article I posted up above. Families not being seperated but being held indefinitely as a deterrent in detention centres. Kids in cages. See the article just posted by @horriblecunt. I’m not trying to defend Trump but if you think the whole system just went to shit under him you are delusional. From your posts you seem to think everything was hunky dory up to him becoming president when the truth is if Hilary Clinton had won the election the same kind of shit would be going on and more than likely you wouldn’t give it a second thought.

2 Likes

Exactly.
In truth, the policies on the southern border have been pretty strict since the 1990s, when the semi serious funding started. Illegal apprehensions have actually dropped by 50% since the mid 80s, from a huge 1.2 million a year to 600K. It’s a big number for border towns with scanty enough resources to deal with. Building a wall a long time ago was probably the best bet, and put more resources into asylum and refugee program administration. As it is the border agents are just overwhelmed with people swimming across the Rio Grande.

1 Like

Obama had already started on the wall, more or less. He was building a fence,that would likely be upgraded. Hillary should have said that during the election.

But the idea of criminalizing and prosecuting every immigrant was a game changer. Is that not going to completely swamp their justice system? Have they allowed funding for this?

I’d imagine plenty of countries keep immigrant families detained together. Don’t the Aussies try to keep them all fucked off on an island prison somewhere?

My current pet hate is Irish social media warriors virtue signaling about this when they did absolutely nothing about direct provision.

1 Like

Of course you and the American fascist @anon7035031 are trying to defend Trump.

That you’re denying you are is hilarious.