US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

@Special_Olympiakos is a typical Trump/Brexit cultist, who doesn’t have the ability to make a coherent comment about international politics.

He just follows far right bot Twitter accounts and repeats what are on them.

There’s good relations and there’s spending alone time with a cold war era KGB spook to then take his side over that of the intelligence services of the country that you are in charge of and self lube for a smooth entry.

I thought you were a better wum than this? Try again, give it a bit more spice and opaqueness.

1 Like

You mean I don’t agree with you or the rest of the pc new world. The real fascists of the 21 century

Classic example of the type of comment I was talking about there.

One line, cliche-ridden, nonsensical tripe.

Zzzzzzz

You still haven’t proffered an alternative view as to why what happened yesterday was a bad thing. But carry on by all means knowing not only are you right but knowing what everyone else is thinking.

Trump and Putin are the new world order who represent a vast constituency who don’t believe all of this progress in a liberal sense is good for the world. You are unable to deal with the fact someone can think alternatively and appear backward, unlike yourself. That is every bit as narcissistic as the current resident at 1600.

What is that supposed to mean?

Why do you think liberal democracies should become more like corrupt, authoritarian states with no proper democracy, which don’t have a free press, which don’t have proper free speech, and which employ torture and murder as a means of silencing opposition?

Why should liberal democracies become more like that sort of a regime, just because that regime wants them to do so?

Because thats what you’re suggesting.

You should go and live in Russia and see how you get on.

1 Like

So you think treason is now a good thing for the President of the United States? You’re some wum.

He’s not a wum. He’s just a thick cunt.

Treason :rofl:

You truly are the dumbest cunt on this site by a country mile.

1 Like

Actually apologies, you’ll never wrest that title from Sid.

2 Likes

or climate change
or due process
or a free media
or anything in the world except their own fiefdoms and the power they hold

Can’t believe I’m biting during the daytime, but your almost nonsensically ambiguous wording above “who don’t believe all of this progress in a liberal sense is good for the world” - care to tell us why this is a good thing? Or is it just a cheap vague line to get the ‘liberals’ hopping. What is ‘all this progress’ you speak of and why is it not a good thing?
Unless of course you don’t think the rights of humans being advanced is a good thing yourself or if you think it isn’t a mark of progress, then pray tell what you think is and how Donald and Vladimir are progressing the world?

1 Like

It’s better than hyperbole anyway!

Christian democracies are the basis of our western civilization. When we were thus we had minimal crime compared to now and a moral compass. Family life and unit was promoted, there were consequences for bad behaviour.
When the leader of the Labour movement in Ireland tells ordinary working people who haven’t had a pay rise in 10 years that the gay marriage referendum is the biggest issue of our times then I think we have completely jumped the shark as a society. The silent majority will elect people like trump when the shouting minority and big media tells people that having unisex toilets is a bigger issue than getting people a job. Long may it continue

5 Likes

The nutters you are in dialog with are fully supportive of EU policy making that will result in many western European countries having a Muslim majority in 50 years. They have no issue with this whatsoever as we all know Muslim majority countries worldwide are bastions of democracy and human rights.

Insane nutcases.

1 Like

The problem here is that huge amounts of people have put their faith in Trumps , Putin’s , Le Pen’s etc and let’s be honest it is hard to blame them when one looks at what the mainstream liberal politicians have done over the last 20 years .

1 Like

So you’re just pissed that the church no longer holds sway over people’s lives.
That’s ok mate, just be up front about it.

This is possibly the biggest load of bollocks I’ve ever read on this site, and that’s saying something.

You should see a psychiatrist, fuck knows how you survive with all that paranoia.

The two freaks who liked your post shouldn’t be far behind you.

Having listened to what political discourse is like out here I find it hard to believe how anyone swallows any of it. You have clearly drank the cool aid. I find it hard to understand how an Irish person could be so taken in with the shitetalk out here, genuinely.

The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a toddler with a gun.