US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Exactly which European countries will have a Muslim majority in 50 years, pal? :grin:

Try and write that again in a form of English that makes sense.
What are you actually trying to say?

Much quicker of course if nutcases like yourself have any influence on policy.

:rollseyes:

and it’s kool aid you illiterate fuck

1 Like

“A French researcher”. :grinning:

“The Washington Times”. :grinning:

Without googling, mate, what percentage of people in France are Muslims?

Is it 30%? Maybe 40%? It must surely be very high already if you’re predicting a majority within what is a very short time, relatively speaking.

Here’s another of your “French researcher’s” predictions from 2011, by the way. :grin:

This fella really knows his onions, by the looks of things.

You pretend not to understand what I said but you still explode over it. Funny.

You have no idea what you said yourself you dumb bastard

Glas is out there four days and he now has full understanding of the political discourse. He was also inspired to write a rap song about the Limerick hurlers.

1 Like

Why all the I suits and profanity? Calm your tits.

Rap song? How could you not have gotten the Simpsons softball song?

You just get worse and worse.

Never heard of it.

I suits?
You’re in the US of A too long mate

I agree with that.

About 10% and growing rapidly
Clearly you don’t see the rise of Islamist ideology in Europe as a threat, but see the threat of Russia invading Europe as a much larger threat.
You are a delusional nutcase.

@sidney composing an addendum to the communist manifesto.

It isn’t 10%. It’s 8.5%.

Can you set out your scenario in which you foresee how 8.5% will become greater than 50% within 50 years?

Because it doesnt correspond in any way to reality or to maths.

Which are these other “many countries” in Europe that will have a Muslim majority, by the way?

France isn’t one, which are they?

I see Islamist ideology as a threat to people. I don’t see Muslims as a threat to people.

You do, because you’re a racist nut job who has no handle on reality.

What I see as by far the biggest threat to Europe is the ideology of people like you.

The ideology that underpins European democracy is liberalism.

You are fundamentally opposed to liberalism and liberal democracy.

Have you not worked out yet that screaming about supposed threats to Europe, when you so oppose the very thing that underpins European democracy, makes you look like a simpleton?

You claim to be an opponent of Islamism, yet you are perilously close in your worldview to the very ideology you claim to be against.

Screaming mentalists like you are the threat.

1 Like

Don’t lecture me about liberalism mate, you haven’t a notion of what the word means in the context of the establishment of liberal democracies, the greatest example of which is the US. Leftie claptrap is not liberalism, it is simply claptrap.

I am a liberal mate, you are a commie

1 Like

Shriek, shriek, shriek. :grin:

Absolutely no comeback on my clamping of you, of course.

The Nazis came to power with 33% of the vote mate.
No reason why an energized motivated Muslim population could not do the same.
But of course this isn’t a threat to liberal democracy :joy:

The issue you have with Russia is it is no longer communist, and it’s noteworthy that you regard Russia as such a threat while ignoring China, the actual biggest threat to global democracy. But they have retained communism so they are the good guys, right?