US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Are you from Sydney but can’t spell?

No, pal. They’re different words. :grin:

Do you get confused between “desert” and “dessert”?

Do you have often have sand for dessert?

To clear up any confusion you might have, a dessert is something sweet that you eat, a desert is where your intellect resides.

You wanted to ban all Islam, pal.

That’s a totally different thing.

That’s the very definition of anti-freedom and anti-personal liberty.

You mentioned the Nazis earlier.

Banning an entire religion sounds very Nazi-like, don’t you think?

I’ve never said I wanted to ban a religion, I am in favor of banning the promotion and teaching of radical Islam in western society, much of which is done under the guise of religion. 80% of worldwide Muslims want to see Sharia law as the law of the land. It’s 95% in Muslim majority countries.
But Muslim ideology is not a threat right?

Why do you want to live under Sharia law? Is it because it would allow you subject women to the kind of depravity you regularly fantasize about on here?

After the Paris massacre you said you wanted to ban Islam.

All Islam.

And don’t deny it.

You’ve also frequently posted to the effect that all Islam is extremist, that there is no such thing as moderate Islam.

I’ve never read a post from you about Islam that didn’t amount to hate speech.

The evidence from the last three years of you posting that you are a vile, hateful bigot is overwhelming.

I’m really bored engaging with you so I’m signing off for the moment.

bye.

80% of global Muslims believe Sharia law should be the law of the land, 95% in Muslim majority countries.

Do you regard that as moderate?

Don’t waste your time mate. Labane gets a laugh out of it, but it’ll drain the life out of you.

1 Like

Whats it like? Did you get into the rural south for a look

You’re right. I just thought I’d poke him with a stick to see what would happen. I should know better.

1 Like

I’d say he’s afraid to leave his hotel.

Id say he might have gone down the street and attempted a rap battle with a few locals that didn’t end well.

3 Likes

Trump just confirmed that yesterday’s press conference was a wumming session and he accepts the US intelligence conclusion that Russia meddled in the 2016 US election (just as it has done in every election since WWII, and just as the US has meddled in every Russian election since 1990, including helping get the drunk Yeltsin elected).

Lo and behold, it’s Cyril McDuff, the chap who wanted to invade Saudi Arabia.

When are you starting your race war, again, pal?

Did you get your meds mixed up again?

Stealing other people’s jokes ain’t cool, mate, especially when the joke’s on you, as it always is.

It’s like something a five year old does.

When are you starting your race war?

How’s your son, the fake victim of “anti-white racism”, getting on with his local branch of the neo-Nazis? :grin:

My son is fine, thanks for asking.

Trump said he meant to say “I don’t see any reason why it wouldn’t be Russia,” instead of “would” during the controversial Helsinki summit https://t.co/R74brNEVR2

Is that the best he could do? :smile:

Putin must be wetting himself laughing at the ease with which he can control him.

It’s fuckin mad shit.His minions will eat it up though.Hannity will earn his corn this week.

I saw somebody elsewhere compare it to Skinner saying he said “steamed hams” instead of “steamed clams”. :laughing: