US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Trump has the snowflakes hopping again.

1 Like

You’re running very low on material.

Snowflakes :grin:

@Special_Olympiakos and @maroonandwhite will be along any second with “likes” for moral support.

Nice bit of spin on the way from @anon7035031

The levels of Blink 182 in his Rita Ora must be running wild.

Yes, hysterical unhinged snowflakes.

The idea that Russian hackers sending a phishing link to John Podesta’s email and the stupid cunt fell for it and handed over all the DNCs election related emails (which proved that Bernie Sanders was shafted by the DNC) is the greatest threat to American democracy is derisory. Only a fucking nutcase liberal would believe that. The NSA does far worse to Russia and other countries on a daily basis.

Please compare the adverse actions Trump has taken against Russia since coming to office with Obama who avoided any actions that would provoke Putin, and then reassess the claim that Trump is in Putin’s pocket.

1 Like

I’m hysterical alright.:grin:

Here comes the charge of the snowflakes…

Are you an American citizen at this stage? At the very least do you not find Trump’s performance in the UK and with Putin embarrassing?

Trump is a Russian agent, mate.

You’d have to be a conspircy theorist nutter like yourself to believe otherwise at this stage.

Trump is wumming himself at this stage.

You are aligned with the hysterical.

Sending arms to Ukraine
Bombed Assad twice, Putin’s ally
Denouncing the planned oil/gas pipeline to Germany, a critical project for Putin
Expelling Russian diplomats
Imposing serious sanctions on Russian oligarchs

All actions that Obama refused to do, even under bipartisan pressure. Actions speak louder than words.

So now I’m not hysterical?Make your mind up will ye.

@anon7035031’s prostituting of himself for Trump is modelled on his hero prostituting himself for Putin.

At least we can see what Trump is getting out of it.

Labane is just a useful idiot on an obscure internet forum who others laugh at.

I’m a dual citizen
Yes, his press conferences are embarrassing and yesterday was borderline SNL material. I’d agree that Putin was the better comedian though, his answers were comedy gold.

Time for a change of tinfoil mate, your brain is fried.

1 Like

Can none of the delusional snowflakes answer this? Why would the “Russian agent” Trump take all these adverse actions against Russia, in particular when his predecessor (who apparently was strong on foreign policy :rofl:), refuse to do so, even when under pressure from congress?

I know Americans don’t give a shit about foreign policy, but you should at least be embarrassed by him making a fool of your country on the international stage.