US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

I just said he was embarrassing, can you not read?

Seriously, mate, do you not get embarrassed at the absolute shite that you that post?

Your rantings here are the most hysterical thing on the forum by a mile. Your posts are constantly rage filled, shrieking, incoherent and generally have some sort of ridiculous unprovoked personal insult at the end of them.

Now you’re obviously a complete cunt, but on a basic human level, it’s horrible to see somebody consistently making such a complete fool of themselves.

Would ever think of stopping, if just to salvage any little sanity you might have left?

Why would I give a flying fuck what a delusional, deviant, sex fiend thinks of me?

If you’re interested in debate (which you’re not), address the issue of why someone you call a “Russian agent” has take the adverse steps I have listed (and there are more) against Russia. Why would an agent of Russia who is in Putin’s pocket do that?

All the snowflakes have melted… this is so easy.

But sure you’re a rapist, mate.

Aren’t you?

No mate, you’re the one who stalks women.

Answer the questions raised on the “Russian agent” or fuck off again for a top off of your meds.

Woops, mate, meant to say you’re a racist rather than a rapist!

Little typo there.

Do i need to bring up my BART analogy again. Its plain wrong encouraging someone like this mate, i know you get a bit of craic out of it but thats not right

Freudian slip I’d say, a little remorseful are you?
Thankfully she had the luck to escape your clutches.

You, like most on here, have lived all your life in a predominantly white country. You know nothing about race, let alone racism.

I know a racist when I see one, pal.

And you are very definitely an out and out racist.

And a liar and shit debater.

Told ya Trump is on a wind up.

Go out and have a walk to calm yourself down, pal.

I’m sure one of the industrial units in Ballycoolin has a big freezer you could cool yourself down in.

The Galway boys cleaning house here. Agent Trump ffs😀

1 Like

You’re very rattled mate, the reminders of your Aussie tampon adventure always seem to tip you over the edge.

I live in a multicultural, multi ethnicity city mate, and very happy to do so. All my good mates are non white. I have worked with every race under the sun and never had a problem with any of them. Classic signs of a racist alright.

I’m chuckling away at you and feeling sorry for you at the same time, mate.

Everybody is.

You’ve had some meltdown here this evening.

One of the most spectacular ever seen on the forum.

CaptainShan-esque.

But at least CaptainShan wasn’t a thick, racist cunt like you.

Nobody agrees with you mate, that would be an admission of insanity.

Nobody agrees with you outside of your duplicate accounts, mate.

You’re at the bottom of the barrel now mate.
Point out the duplicate accounts for the laugh.

You reached the bottom of the barrel the day you registered here, mate.

What’s it like to form an “online gang” made up of your split personalities? :smile:

Don’t bother answering.

Name the duplicate accounts you spoofer…