US Politics - A Society in Meltdown

Have I touched a nerve? :grin:

No, that’s the sound of the neurons misfiring in your fried brain.

1 Like

You’re so fucking easy to wind up, you dope. :smile:

You’re obviously busy at “work”. :grin:

While I’m working, go away and do a bit of googling and come back and inform the forum why the “Russian agent” has taken so many adverse actions against Russia.

No rush.

1 Like

I note you didn’t name one of these so called “adverse actions”. :smile:

Get back to “work”, mate.

Those toilets don’t clean themselves.

For a lad who prides himself on trawling through five years of posts to find something irrelevant, tis a bit disappointing you can’t locate a post from less than a day ago.

oooft.

Why are you trying to “oooft” yourself?

Is your schizophrenia kicking in again?

Is there something wrong with someone who cleans toilets are they somehow inferior beings to a liberal educated mind like yourself?
Just shows the hypocrisy really of your stance on things.

3 Likes

@anon7035031 doesn’t clean toilets.

He prefers to leave them like himself - full of shit.

Has anyone been indicted or charged for a Trump - Russia conspiracy to interfere in the election?

I see Mueller has found a few Russkies spies who were trying to intefere in the election, shocking I know, Russian spies getting involved in espionage in US election. However, has anyone been charged on a Trump-Russia collusion charge? The investigation has been going on a while, they must have something. @anon7035031?

No and there won’t be, as I have been saying since this ridiculous investigation started.

Russia and before it the Soviet Union have been meddling in US affairs since WWII ended. It was known by the House Intelligence committee in 2014-16 that Russian agents were trying to hack everything (from both parties) they could, was reported to the White House and nothing was done, presumedly because they were 98% certain that Hillary was going to win. The Trump collusion narrative only started after the Dems lost the presidential election.

What needs to be done is to beef up cyber security so idiots like Podesta can be saved from themselves from falling for phishing scams. The Russians aren’t going to stop their spying activities any more than the CIA are, and Mueller will have a long wait if he expects Putin to hand over his intelligence agents.

3 Likes

The hack was to show Bernie Sanders was been shafted to make sure Hilary got the Democratic nomination. People still focus on The Who rather than the what or why, which seems ridiculous. Pity the fake news media wouldn’t dig deeper into Podestas emails and find some real domestic serious crimes that deserve investigation. Whoever hacked Podesta did America a service and nobody in the media wants to admit this as it doesn’t suit the agenda.

As grandpa Joe said to Charlie’s mother when he arrived home with a loaf of bread- what does it matter where he got it the point is he got it!

@Enrique logs out, @anon7035031 logs in.

@anon7035031 logs out, @Special_Olympiakos logs in.

Artist’s impression of @anon7035031:

2 Likes

In the latest Gallup poll, concern about the “Russia problem” ranks less than 1% among Americans. Yet if you turn on CNN, MSNBC and other mainstream media outlets, it takes up 90% of their coverage. The top issues that Americans care about (Republicans, Democrats and Independents) are Immigration, Government corruption, race relations, unifying the country, healthcare and the economy. The economy is ranked lower than normal as the economy is doing fine.

Democrats should clearly run on the Russia narrative, no borders, no profits and no prisons in November.

1 Like

To think they laughed at Romney in 2012 for pointing out the Russia danger.

1 Like

I thought the narrative you Trumpbots are peddling is that Russia isn’t a danger?

Now you seem to be saying it is.

Way to shit all over your own guy. :grin:

History will judge the Bush II and Obama administrations very poorly, especially on foreign policy. The country would be a much better place if Romney had been elected in 2012. Obama deserved his first term, mainly as McCain is a complete idiot.